Ban Request for WLik.CastorGaming
Name of player:WLik.CastorGaming

SteamID: Not sure

Time in GMT: 2:45 ish

Server EvoCity: 33

Summary: First me and my friend helped some cops free som cops they had kidnapped (for no reason), Then he was killed and prior to that he went to jail twice cause I told some cops that he had a gun that I saw, So he came back after he died (breaks Nlr) came into my base (Random raid) And KIlls me (RDM). Then says this

Evidence: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...reenshots/
Copy then paste on internet
Haha, I'd like to say. I never died in that raid, I walked out free. Because, that raid was nothing to do with me. So, before posting a ban request get your facts straight.

Now, about killing you. Wasn't random, you had me sent to jail twice. What you're trying to say here is because I went to jail it counts as NLR? No it doesn't. That message also proves nothing, now. I could of posted a ban request about you, for major harass on me, which is against the rules. So, don't be pathetic and send a request about something you know nothing about. I have 2 people who will vouch for me, but I won't get them to vouch for me because it will be classed as bias, so I suggest you don't get your friends in.

Ban me if you will, at least I'll know I did nothing wrong.

PS. Don't be such an ass next time, and you won't get yourself killed.

Oh another thing, I'm pretty sure that I wasn't online at that time... Like, I'm 99% sure I wasn't online till 4PM~... Stop it please, its embarrassing.
There is no proof of him actually dying.

Denied.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!