Ban Request
(03-25-2013, 02:55 PM)Deriptz Wrote:
(03-25-2013, 02:16 PM)IAmMexico Wrote:
(03-25-2013, 12:14 PM)Deriptz Wrote: Can I ask which rule(s) I broke?

The only rulebreaker is you by propclimbing.

well you were involved in the raid of my teammates and u can't raid somebody for cursing at you, secondly im not sure if its true but commander tells me that u threw the molotov at my base which i doubt since i didn't see anyone else run away

Also i propclimbed to see who threw the random molotov cause picklocking would take too long as u cant open the door from the other side and shortly after i was rdmed by commander that has been lying alot in this thread

I didn't trow the molotov at your base, I threw at your friends.
well i already assumed it was commander all along since he lied a bunch of times
Me and Deriptz had a reason to raid your friend. If Deriptz did not throw the Molotov at your base, then it means that neither of us threw it at your base, due to the fact that i do not own any Molotov's of my own.

Deriptz is right. You could have simply unlocked the gate to your home, and walk through, but you desided to Prop climb. Me and Deriptz had a reason to raid your friend, and you may have had a reason to prop Climb. If thats so, then no rules have been broken.
(03-25-2013, 04:17 PM)Commander Fi5h Wrote: Me and Deriptz had a reason to raid your friend. If Deriptz did not throw the Molotov at your base, then it means that neither of us threw it at your base, due to the fact that i do not own any Molotov's of my own.

Deriptz is right. You could have simply unlocked the gate to your home, and walk through, but you desided to Prop climb. Me and Deriptz had a reason to raid your friend, and you may have had a reason to prop Climb. If thats so, then no rules have been broken.

well you're free to try it out i've already tried unlocking it from the otherside but it doesnt work.
cursing is no reason to raid and i dont really care about your excuse you've lied several times in this thread and im not gonna believe your bullshit.
the rules were broken though, i was rdmed, tranquilized twice for recording , my friend was raided, my base was molotved randomly then i got killed again by you
Stop Refreshing the page, in order to try and gain views. Its easy to tell that a Ban request would not have that many views. Quit the game that your playing at. An admin will respond to the ban request when they can.
(03-26-2013, 08:24 PM)Commander Fi5h Wrote: Stop Refreshing the page, in order to try and gain views. Its easy to tell that a Ban request would not have that many views. Quit the game that your playing at. An admin will respond to the ban request when they can.

lol i didnt refresh it though
BR approved... On yourself. Dont abuse props.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!