Ban Request
(03-24-2013, 12:21 PM)Commander Fi5h Wrote: Because after he threw it, he hid in the house near the Corleone spawn, leaving soon afterwards. He left me there, i did not realize he left, until i turned round to see him running.

well whatever the admin can decide
I apologized in game for Killing you, just a few minutes ago, but yet you don't want my apology. I've tried to say sorry, but yet you don't understand that i did not Molotov the base. I've said im sorry, now its up to the Administrators to decide whats going to happen.
(03-24-2013, 12:34 PM)Commander Fi5h Wrote: I apologized in game for Killing you, just a few minutes ago, but yet you don't want my apology. I've tried to say sorry, but yet you don't understand that i did not Molotov the base. I've said im sorry, now its up to the Administrators to decide whats going to happen.

you still randomly killed me twice plus raided and killed my friend

(03-24-2013, 12:35 PM)IAmMexico Wrote:
(03-24-2013, 12:34 PM)Commander Fi5h Wrote: I apologized in game for Killing you, just a few minutes ago, but yet you don't want my apology. I've tried to say sorry, but yet you don't understand that i did not Molotov the base. I've said im sorry, now its up to the Administrators to decide whats going to happen.

you still randomly killed me twice plus raided and killed my friend

oh yeah and you guys were traqing me too i forgot to mention that

the first time i forgave but then u did it again :T
I just want to get the point across, that i did not throw the molotov. Deriptz threw it.

He threw all of the Molotov's. I did not throw any of them, and i was barely participating in the raid, nothing more than a bystander.

I did not enter your base, or even your friends base, which therefore means that i did not raid you.

I've apologized, and stated what i did, Yes i did tranq you, but the purpose was to maintain you from joining in, and perhaps shooting at me.
(03-24-2013, 03:36 PM)Commander Fi5h Wrote: I just want to get the point across, that i did not throw the molotov. Deriptz threw it.

He threw all of the Molotov's. I did not throw any of them, and i was barely participating in the raid, nothing more than a bystander.

I did not enter your base, or even your friends base, which therefore means that i did not raid you.

I've apologized, and stated what i did, Yes i did tranq you, but the purpose was to maintain you from joining in, and perhaps shooting at me.

lol yea right you're just using derp cause hes leaving for a while quit lying man
Final Post: Yes, Deriptz Molotove'd your friends base, but nor me or him went inside.

1.We had a reason to Molotov your friend, and that was exactly why we raided him. I have raid the rules several times, and he broke FearRP, ran back into his house, aswell as Swearing at us several times.

2. Molotov was not thrown at your house by me. I also did not enter. Therefore i did not raid your house.

(NOTE: Refreshing the page will not get the ban request sorted out quicker.)
Can I ask which rule(s) I broke?

The only rulebreaker is you by propclimbing.
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
(03-25-2013, 12:14 PM)Deriptz Wrote: Can I ask which rule(s) I broke?

well you were involved in the raid of my teammates and u can't raid somebody for cursing at you, secondly im not sure if its true but commander tells me that u threw the molotov at my base which i doubt since i didn't see anyone else run away

Also i propclimbed to see who threw the random molotov cause picklocking would take too long as u cant open the door from the other side and shortly after i was rdmed by commander that has been lying alot in this thread
He is making BR on some guys that got reason to raid .. but you my friend propclimed and showed it to us ... could be ban reason for yourself..
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
(03-25-2013, 02:16 PM)IAmMexico Wrote:
(03-25-2013, 12:14 PM)Deriptz Wrote: Can I ask which rule(s) I broke?

well you were involved in the raid of my teammates and u can't raid somebody for cursing at you, secondly im not sure if its true but commander tells me that u threw the molotov at my base which i doubt since i didn't see anyone else run away

Also i propclimbed to see who threw the random molotov cause picklocking would take too long as u cant open the door from the other side and shortly after i was rdmed by commander that has been lying alot in this thread

I didn't trow the molotov at your base, I threw at your friends.
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy