Ban Requests.
Please can one of the Super admins try and sort out all of the ban requests. I have posted 2 in the last few days, and it seems that they have not been seen.

If the ban requests are not approved/denied it means that the players that are yet to be banned are going around the server, causing more havoc, which is why we need to get them off the server as soon as possible, if they are suppose to be getting a ban.

I kindly suggest that a member from the Administrator team takes a look at the ban Requests, and goes through a few of them. Thank you!

-Charlie
Be patient, they have other issues to deal with aswell.
The staff are always looking through the Ban Requets, but do remember, they have to manage in game... They get many requests after being logged in for a few seconds.

I'd suggest they find someone who is dedicated to sorting out ban requests as there are so many of them, but thats just my opinion :)
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39386812&b=4]

Find my reply useful? Please 'Like' it!
(03-19-2013, 09:58 AM)Curtis Wrote: The staff are always looking through the Ban Requets, but do remember, they have to manage in game... They get many requests after being logged in for a few seconds.

I'd suggest they find someone who is dedicated to sorting out ban requests as there are so many of them, but thats just my opinion Smile

[Image: 36380088.jpg]
Have some patience, we have a lot to do. This is kind of respectless to sit here and make a topic in my opinion.
The following 1 user Likes Narc's post:
  • Fanump
Show some respect. Be patient and wait. Admins are very busy people and do have lives and other affairs to attend to.
Regards,
aviator
Sorted, closing.