Banned No Rule Against?
Your name: Cfo55

Your ban: 27401

Banned by: Narcotic

Reason: Shooting an unconscious

Involved: Many people were with me were raiding the MTL.

Why Should I be Unbanned: I've read the rules a three times now today and I didn't find anywhere it said don't kill and unconscious body? If I'm wrong and this is rule than this appeal is useless. Anyway here is the story from my eyes. Went to the MTL building with multiple players are primary goal was to raid the the MTL which at the time was built up with fences and a prop building. Jumping to the point we get into a huge gunfight with SS. Narcotic at this time was role playing and was not being abusive when it comes to gun fighting advantages. Me and him got into sight of each other. He took the first shot on me and got me down to 35 health. I took cover behind a nearby unused car. I look up and right as I'm about to shot he falls. Recently I had seen Narcotic talking about the drug in which allows you to pass out I had not died by the time I saw this and the fighting time. I assumed he was dead, but I wasn't about to taking any chances. I took a couple shots on the body. Sure enough he was just unconscious and banned me right after that. Now if this is illegal and is a rule then I would like to seek removal of it. Reason being if it's bannable to shoot an unconscious what's different than using that in a fight for invulnerability such as this case. Again this was a big shoot out and I feel it really was unfair to be banned everyone was "Spraying and praying" and it could of been really likely to kill Narcotic without even knowing although I was aware.
I had also just, the last time you raided, warning you to stop shooting people who have been tranquilized, I fall down, tranquilized, and you decide to gun me down - while no threat, and while I am unarmed.
Denied.