Wanting to know ban reason
Before I start, let me just make this clear that this is not an unban request, as I know they don't apply to bans that are only 24 hours. I don't want to appeal my ban, I simply just want to know why I was banned. I'm not sure if this is the right section to post this, but I couldn't find anywhere else.

I was banned for NLR. The was a raid going on at the nexus, and the police had been radioed to help. I drove there and was killed by raiders in the nexus lobby. As I respawned I was shot at by the raiders, but managed to get away because I knew if I shot back it would be breaking NLR. I went away for 5 minutes, then just after my NLR timer reached 5, I got a radio call telling police that the raiders were on the top floor of the nexus. Doing my job, I quickly ran back to the nexus and took the elevator to the top floor. As soon as I arrived, I was shot at by raiders. I returned fire, then was banned for breaking NLR.

Can someone tell me if I am breaking a rule I am not aware of? I know on some servers you are allowed to break NLR during raids of the police headquarters, but didn't because I knew the rules were different on this server. Once again, I am not asking for an unban, just simply and explanation to why I was banned.

Your name: Sir_Bob

Your ban ID: 27268

Banned by: [FL] Narcotic

Reason: NLR

Involved: Most other cops were involved with the raid, [SGF]Harrison was banned at the same time

Why we should unban you: As I mentioned above, I do not want an unban, simply an explanation.
This should be in the help and support section if it is not an unban request;

Now, one thing you cannot do is come back to defending against a raid, especially as a Police Officer or a Special Service Agent, you can't do so as any job really, once you die in a raid you may not return until the raid is over, whether you are attacking or defending as it can cause raids to go on for hours.

E.g. Police raid a base > 6 people live in base > 10 police force come > 9 Police get wiped out > last one alive calls for backup after 5 mins pass > police go back > Raid starts/continues all over again.

This can cause people to have incredibly high kill counts, making it seem that they have just RDM'ed everyone in sight.

Back onto your topic; The police force comes with a free gun, they aren't putting anything on the line when they go raid, instead they can just shoot > die > come back and not lose anything.

Also, it may have been that the radio backup may have been when a fellow officer died, resulting in him breaking NLR by radio'ing that in, and you acting upon that radio message.
Lead by example.
Help & Support.

Denied.