unban request
Video 
Your name: moviair

Your ban ID: 26889

Banned by: [FL] Beflok

Reason: Constantly promoting aggressive behavior without any RP intentions

Involved: too many too type, he look a year back

Why we should unban you: i just not understand he take all my building rp out, and said not make rp, i have make alot if rp like, Doctor /bmd/gun dealer shop rp, cop rp, seller rp(selling dupe for money, like your sold a house), chef rp (hotdog), have been too jailrp, was too late to some ship rp, and should leave the game when the server has a earthquake rp, but was in the rp for 2 hours or like, i have try press rp, but after i not are very good to english, i like simple rp. he only see all my BR a make a ban on me be then, not fair. something i just willl like some fun, and it's fun to raid with my friends. and after alot for people not can the rules,(normally people who basing, i was one a long time ago) is it easy to make BR on them.
Your ban has already expired. However the nature of this ban seems to be that you have acted too aggressive in situations. For example, shooting people without trying to be passive first.
You are basically looking and scouting for ANY reason to raid as you have already stated in one of the ban requests. It stops now.

Denied, expired.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!