Dragneil ban request.
Playername: Dragneil

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:17753828

Time in GMT: About 21:00

Summary: Dragneil was painting at BP and it was pretty annoying when you could hear the sound all the time, and it also made the server a little slow.

Evidence: http://steamcommunity.com/id/reckst4r/sc...4094434589

Because I was involved in this discusion I think I can reply in this threat..

Storm already said to me he wouldn't ban us for that, but we don't need to do it again.
There was also nothing in the rules about the painting-tool. So it was unable to known or it was allowed or not.
me and 2 other guy was just messing around with the paint gun doing some wall/road writing, i had no idea the paintgun wasnt allowed, doesnt say anything in the server rule list, but i asked mike if it was allowed and he said no, so now i know its not allowed

when reck told us that it wasnt allowed i started reading the server rules for the 4th time, and still nothing about the paint gun not being allowed

*note* you should add that to the server rule list

i think a ban for doing something i dint know wasnt allowed is unfair, but ill leave it up to you admins to decide
I said I wasn't going to ban you for it because I assumed you were using it sensibly.
Reckstar I can't view the image, you need to set it to public rather than friends only, or post it on here in a thumbnail.
(04-21-2011, 10:04 PM)Storm Wrote: I said I wasn't going to ban you for it because I assumed you were using it sensibly.
Reckstar I can't view the image, you need to set it to public rather than friends only, or post it on here in a thumbnail.

Oh, right.. I forgot that, i will do it now.
(04-21-2011, 09:28 PM)Dragneel Wrote: me and 2 other guy was just messing around with the paint gun doing some wall writing/road, i had no idea the paintgun wasnt allowed, doesnt say anything in the server rule list, but i asked mike if it was allowed and he said no, so now i know its not allowed

when reck told us that it wasnt allowed i started reading the server rules for the 4th time, and still nothing about the paint gun not being allowed

*note* you should add that to the server rule list

i think a ban for doing something i dint know wasnt allowed is unfair, but ill leave it up to you admins to decide

You can use Paint tool but, if you abuse it its considerd as Spam and thats Banable
[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]
It was originally Admin only, but some of the tools have become available to all since the updates, and reck said it was making the server lag.
This obviously had no rp purpose, you were fucking about with it, and spamming it drawing letters.
well, we tried to play 3in a row, and i wrote kilroy was here, and then made some smileys,
the picture itself just proves that i was writing "kilroy"

dint think the server would start lagging by some paint
but seeing how it does, im sorry about that, and i wont use the paint gun again
Well, we could give out 100 mins for this or something, this being somewhat a tiny infraction, but meh. Take this as a warning Dargneel.