Unban Request - Zephyrus
Name: Zephyrus

Ban ID: 27817

Banned by: Beflok

Reason for ban: Intentionally trying to crash the server, Mass prop spam

Involved: Brother

Why we should unban you: I think you should unban me or set me a time for my ban because I wasn't actually involved myself. I was at a friend's house, my brother went onto my computer and started doing whatever he got me banned for. I know I probably should have logged off my steam but I was in a rush and I usually do. I understand if you do not unban me but just give me a chance, I love this server and it's all I go on on GMod. As i said it would be great if you unban me or actually set an unban date for me. Again I'm sorry.
You are responsible for your account.
If it's needed I can post a video of what your "brother" did, he was prop flipping cars to kill everyone, prop pushing, prop killing, prop spamming and more.
The worst part is 3 other people thought what he was doing was funny and decided to join in, this went on for about 40+ mins..
Lead by example.
How do we know it wasnt you? thats my question
(03-16-2013, 02:43 PM)Nancy Botwin Wrote: How do we know it wasnt you? thats my question

You don't that's the bad thing and I have no way to prove it. So as I said I understand if you do not unban me.

(03-16-2013, 12:56 PM)Al sevenfold Wrote: You are responsible for your account.
If it's needed I can post a video of what your "brother" did, he was prop flipping cars to kill everyone, prop pushing, prop killing, prop spamming and more.
The worst part is 3 other people thought what he was doing was funny and decided to join in, this went on for about 40+ mins..
I'm sorry, I was in a rush and I usually do close, I understand if you don't unban me.
Simply kill your brother. Jk.

I don't understand. You were at a friends house and meanwhile your brother prop killed/pushed everybody? If so, you should punish your brother, my brother got me permanent banned on another community, and he couldn't sit down for 3 days after I took a hammer and hit him in da ass.
(03-16-2013, 03:39 PM)Niceguyz Wrote: Simply kill your brother. Jk.

I don't understand. You were at a friends house and meanwhile your brother prop killed/pushed everybody? If so, you should punish your brother, my brother got me permanent banned on another community, and he couldn't sit down for 3 days after I took a hammer and hit him in da ass.

Yeah I beat him after I found out but i guess it's too late to do anything now but wait until they decide I'm worthy enough to unban.
If you had proof that your brother was playing I would support a ban reduction, even if it was your brother you need to learn to be careful. Don't let anyone on your account.

For all I know you could be lying just to be unbanned. Do you have no evidence that it was your brother playing?
Lead by example.
(03-16-2013, 04:05 PM)Al sevenfold Wrote: If you had proof that your brother was playing I would support a ban reduction, even if it was your brother you need to learn to be careful. Don't let anyone on your account.

For all I know you could be lying just to be unbanned. Do you have no evidence that it was your brother playing?

Sadly not, all the proof I could have is my friend supporting me by saying I was with him. But that's not exactly the best proof I could have. As I said earlier I'm really sorry
for what happened and if you don't unban me I understand, but I will make sure it doesn't happen again. Even if my ban is lifted from permanently i will be grateful. Sorry.
Can you guys please just tell me whether I'm getting unbanned or not? I want to get this done and over with.
If you are not involved do not post here.

We will have to wait for Beflok's reply Boreas. However as the others have said it is your responsibility as your account. It is unlikely you will get unbanned.