New headphones and microphone
Hello, I am looking to buy some new headphones, and I already found what I am looking for, now I just want you guys opinion whether or not they are worth the money.
The headphones goes by the name "Sennheiser HD428".
If you know some other good headphones, preferably without a microphone, but within the $70-80 range, please post those below. Though I'll just rather want opinions regarding the headphones that I found. I will use them for listening to music and playing video games.

Also please give me suggestions on good desktop microphones. The microphone will be used for skype and other VON programs.
Sincerely,
Happily Insane
[Image: HNkLAJM.png]
Sennheiser headphones are really good for music and such. I use a quite old pair of Sennheisers, and I really like them. If it isn't for gaming, you should go for them.

Simply amazing headphones: http://steelseries.com/products/audio/st...siberia-v2
Numerous members have these including Jamie and WorldWideCoffee, I had to make the same decision as you a couple of months ago and haven't regretted my decision since. The sound and the comfort quality is just mind boggling.
(03-15-2013, 06:32 PM)Disabled Angel Wrote: Simply amazing headphones: http://steelseries.com/products/audio/st...siberia-v2
Numerous members have these including Jamie and WorldWideCoffee, I had to make the same decision as you a couple of months ago and haven't regretted my decision since. The sound and the comfort quality is just mind boggling.

Those are the headphones I already got, and I must admit I do not like them, I can't wear them for anymore than ~30 minutes without it hurting my ears and then I have to adjust the headphones all the time.

Found these headphones aswell which look pretty sweet and for a cheap price.
I forgot to mention that I will use the headphones for music on my cellphone and not from the computer.
Sincerely,
Happily Insane
Get a Roccat Kave. It has a little panel on which you can set the device to play in movie settings and gaming settings, which is quite nice. Also handy if you play games in which the direction of a sound matters. (It's surround sound-ish)
Check out the Razer carcharias, it is light and has "Fur" instead of leather around the clocks. In addition it has this sweet volume switch that turns up and down volume. I always hold that for some reason, so I can take up my volume whenever I want Tounge.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Go for a pair of Roccat Kave, Salinsky's spammed me on steam chat enough that they're amazing.
I fully recommend Razer Carcharias, i have them for 3 years now.. and they are just working like a charm. They are so light, sometimes i forget that i have them on my head. Sound quality is just awesome, in game and in music. About microphone: if you want good and cheap microphone, which really looks like a real microphone, i fully recommend Trust Starzz. Thats what im using in Skype calls. Regards.

[Image: IMG_20130319_004835.jpg] [Image: IMG_20130319_004901.jpg] [Image: IMG_20130319_005024.jpg] [Image: IMG_20130319_005046.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Volimius's post:
  • Haarek
(03-18-2013, 10:50 PM)Volimius Wrote: I fully recommend Razer Carcharias, i have them for 3 years now.. and they are just working like a charm. They are so light, sometimes i forget that i have them on my head. Sound quality is just awesome, in game and in music. About microphone: if you want good and cheap microphone, which really looks like a real microphone, i fully recommend Trust Starzz. Thats what im using in Skype calls. Regards.

[Image: IMG_20130319_004835.jpg] [Image: IMG_20130319_004901.jpg] [Image: IMG_20130319_005024.jpg] [Image: IMG_20130319_005046.jpg]

I will not buy any more razor products, I have had too many problems with them and they seem to never work for me.
Sincerely,
Happily Insane
Did anybody say Sennheiser?

What about these, [Image: sennheiser-orpheus.jpg]

You can buy them for the low amount of $16,000.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Fillehh