Admin Abuse Jokhah
Video 
Name: Noodle

Time/Date: Around 9:30pm

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:14131954

Name of Administrator: Jokhah

Evidence:
Jokhah picked me up with the gravity gun and flew me around the map with the reason, "To fuck with you.. why not?"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjPml_wts...e=youtu.be
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
User was warned for: Posting in a thread without the sufficient right
I did fly you around for a minute to mess with you. You were basically sitting there contra farming, not roleplaying in any way. I then said sorry that it bothered you, showed you some dupes which you were fine with, helped a few people, then moved onto another server. I apologize that you were offended by this and accept any punishment. I can see that this is abuse in a way, even though I didn't mean to offend you nor did I use it for any personal gain.
This is clearly not abuse as he is not using his powers to gain advantage in some way.

He is clearly just messing with you because he thought you two were friends...

But still not a proper way to be using his powers. Will wait for other SAs to comment.

It really makes me wonder why post this?

The only reason I defend Jokhah is because he spends around 8-9 hours every single day cleaning up the servers and helping out our community.
With one slip up like this his name and reputation take a dive, I just want you to know what you are a party to noodle.

I am not saying what Jokhah did was ok but he shouldn't be looked at in bad light when he does so much for our community.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
(03-14-2013, 03:39 AM)Beflok Wrote: This is clearly not abuse as he is not using his powers to gain advantage in some way.

He is clearly just messing with you because he thought you two were friends...

But still not a proper way to be using his powers. Will wait for other SAs to comment.

It really makes me wonder why post this?

The only reason I defend Jokhah is because he spends around 8-9 hours every single day cleaning up the servers and helping out our community.
With one slip up like this his name and reputation take a dive, I just want you to know what you are a party to noodle.

I am not saying what Jokhah did was ok but he shouldn't be looked at in bad light when he does so much for our community.

I suppose he was just messing around. Didn't know what to think at the time.