Content
Question 
I have downloaded the content pack and hl2 + ep. 1&2 but i keep getting lua errors at dresses, busses and moneyprinters. Can someone help?
Garry broke the game so the FastDL is not working... At least that's what I think is the issue.
Aslong as your not actually getting an Error model or missing textures then it's not too much of an issue, however, you do occasionaly get a vehicle fly past you creating errors, not sure if this could cause lag for people on slower systems but it seems fine for now Smile
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39386812&b=4]

Find my reply useful? Please 'Like' it!
(03-13-2013, 09:48 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Garry broke the game so the FastDL is not working... At least that's what I think is the issue.

Okay, so i guess i just have to wait until FastDL gets fixed or is there something i can do different?
(03-14-2013, 05:21 PM)Casanova Wrote:
(03-13-2013, 09:48 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Garry broke the game so the FastDL is not working... At least that's what I think is the issue.

Okay, so i guess i just have to wait until FastDL gets fixed or is there something i can do different?

You could try searching gmod.org to find the models/textures or vehicles used but you'd better ask what they are first (it's useless just downloading crap that will do nothing)
Untill Garry fixes this issue, I suggest download the 'hide errors' addon. This will remove the errors but unfortunatly make all of the props invisible so it will be hard to find buttons on the wall.
The addon : http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=107275903
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

I fixed it. Close threat.