My resignation
Information 
Evenin'

I'm sure not even half of you people knows anything about me, except for my name, which is probably part of the reason I am resigning from my postion.
I've been here for more than 5 years now, I joined the admin team shortly after the server were up for the first time and I haven't left since nor will I now, just resigning.

After a bit of thinking I decided that it's time for me to step back from the SA position. I've been pretty much inactive for the last year and I don't think I will have any time to be more active in the next couple of years.
My studies and job are keeping me pretty busy and when I get home I really don't want to be taking cares of the same old problems over and over again.

I've been here because it has always been a pleasure for me to bring the community forward, create new things for the forum or server, play our gamemode etc.
I don't experience any of this anymore, partly because I don't have time to create new stuff, partly because I just lost the motivation in doing so because playing/administrating is just not rewarding anymore and unlike Soul I am not taking any profit out of this, I did the things I did because I enjoyed them, I don't anymore so why keep on doing it. Time is too precious for that.

I would like to thank all people who had their part in making this community what it is today, sadly there are only 3-4 people of them left here today.

Also I would like to wish good luck to the whole team, you're doing a good job and I hope you will keep on doing so in the future.

Cheers!

- Nudel
Dare to think!
Farewell Nudel, haven't seen a lot from you ever, but you seem like an okay guy.

Your resignation is most likely the best choise, however you will be missed as a Super Admin.
Maybe we'll cross paths some day.
Please, no! You were a great person, and you've done a lot of things for FL.
It's sad to see you leave, I hope that you can come back someday and continue playing.
Even though i dont really know you, i wish you the best.

Bye Nudelholz.
I do remember meeting you once, back when I had about 200 hours. I, unfortunetly, did have a chance to RP with you at the time. I wish you the best of luck in the future, and I hope to see you again some day.
Goodbye Nudel, I remember when you used to play frequently.

I was wondering what happened to you to be honest I still thought you were in Australia, anyways.
Goodluck with whatever the future brings you.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
No salinsky and nudel you are the best admin ever

good luck both of you andvwish to see you still rp when i come back
I actually had the honor to play with you once, few months ago though.

I am sad to see you resign, but of course I do respect your decision. I can assure you one thing Nudel, Fearless would of not be what it is today without you.

Goodbye, and goodluck with your studies and work.
Sad to see you leave nudel... :/ You did great job on servers! Best of luck for IRL stuff Smile
Kind regards,
GPCheese
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]
Hello Nudeholz,

I remember that I knew you 1 year ago. You were the co-owner of Fearless RP!
You brought so many good things to the community and you will stay in my memory.
I'm sad to see you leaving but if you say that it's about professional reason, then I respect your choice.

I hope we will remain in contact and that I'll see you soon.

Best regards,
Generation.
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]