Lost all my stuff.
Hi.
I haven't been playing on the server for some time, and today when i got in, everything was gone. I also lost almost all my money, i think i had around 270k or so, cant fully remember. I had the car Ferrary Modena, 2 M4A1's, 1 AK47, 5 Galil (actually i think i had more, but this is fine), 3 AWP's, 2 AUG's, 1 Tranq gun and some more, cant remember. I also had some kind of suit, but i cant remember which one...
If you would please refund these things to me, i would be very happy, and with the suit, it dosn't really matter which one, because as i said, i cant remember which one it is..

Raybo
You probably played on the old Fearless, if not it's strange because the database isn't cleaned up.

Do you have any evidence for me?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
I have some of my old items, and i can see if i can get a screenshot of the one galil and the one dart ammo i have.
I will search if I have a very old database backup to see what you had. (When I'm @ home, I have my backup pc there)
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
thank you soulripper contact us when you know more(:
thank you soulripper contact us when you know more(:

when you have more info

when you have more info
Thanks Soul, but beware, its not sure that its completely correct the amount of money and items that we have said.