Content Pack
Problem: I want to get the Content Pack now that the FastDL is broken. I have a problem now because I have a new PC and I can not find Garys Mod add on's, on this computer. I would like it if maybe someone give a video showing how to add it and stuff or a post telling where I could find Garys Mod add on's. Also the PC I have is an Acer.
If you add content to addons it probably wont work (did not work for me...)

For users of 32bit Windows it's located at: C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\{STEAM_USERNAME}\garrysmod\
For users of 64bit Windows it's located at: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\{STEAM_USERNAME}\garrysmod\

The addon folder should come there, but you can just paste the files into that location, then it is direct in gmod and not in addons, it did load them better with me when i did that.
Hi,
As Martin said, the Steam files are different on 32-Bit and 64-Bit based OS'
For users of 32bit Windows it's located at: C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\{STEAM_USERNAME}\garrysmod\
For users of 64bit Windows it's located at: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\{STEAM_USERNAME}\garrysmod\

Once you have found your Garry's Mod files you need to download the Content depending on which server you use.
With this you should make a folder in your *\garrysmod\garrysmodz\addons folder named the same as the .zip file but without the .zip on the end, extract the content of the ZIP file into the new folder that is in Addons, now you are done with the models/sounds/textures.

For the SpawnLists you need to extract the contents of the spawnlists ZIP into the *\garrysmod\garrysmod\settings\spawnlists folder, other files in here should look like the ones you have in the ZIP file.

For the Map you need to extract the, for example rp_evocity2_v2p.bsp into the *\garrysmod\garrysmod\maps folder, other files in here may be .png files due to the GMod 13 update, however, just place .bsp file into here and it will work fine.

Hope my answer helps! Good Luck :)
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39386812&b=4]

Find my reply useful? Please 'Like' it!