Enzyme is going to England (York)!
(03-09-2013, 03:14 PM)The Illustrious Vai Emperor Wrote:
(03-09-2013, 10:16 AM)Warior135 Wrote:
(03-08-2013, 10:26 PM)Adman Wrote: What's York?

No for real, get to London and see some shizzle.

lolLondon.

London is shit, Never go there.

Go to York, Lancaster, Gloucester or Worcester.

oi m8, u got a problem with nottingham bruv yeah? wot m8 wot? yeah didnt think so ya ****

What did you say you muppet?
(03-09-2013, 03:15 PM)Warior135 Wrote:

lolLondon.

oi m8, u got a problem with nottingham bruv yeah? wot m8 wot? yeah didnt think so ya ****

bruv u best not be disrespectin mah mandem here, or i will get me crew on u and fak u rite up, yeah?
(03-09-2013, 03:22 PM)Adman Wrote:
(03-09-2013, 03:15 PM)Warior135 Wrote:

lolLondon.

bruv u best not be disrespectin mah mandem here, or i will get me crew on u and fak u rite up, yeah?

Good thing I have a gun you dis-respectful, Socially awkward little s***.
(03-09-2013, 01:12 PM)Warior135 Wrote:
(03-09-2013, 12:44 PM)Adman Wrote:
(03-09-2013, 12:32 PM)Warior135 Wrote: Whelp, York and Lancaster have a great history, Mainly the War Of The Roses and are both nice places in general.

Gloucester is a beautiful place, Not a chav in sight and everything is made from Cotswold stone and most houses are cottages.

And Worcester is also rather beautiful, Though still had modern appeal. It is also near Stratford-upon-Avon. Famous for the royal Shakespearean theater, Of which I live about 12 miles from.

Sounds like a great area to live. Not bad for moderate tourism but you can't really say London is shit if you want to see the sights.

"Sights in London": Chavs, Ugly buildings, Graffiti'd pingases in back-alleys, Bankers, Pick-pockets etc.

As for history: Gun-powder plot and WW2, Thats it.

Are you joking? London is the capital of Engalnd. Almost every historic event has revolved around gaining power in London... No, there is not going to be a 'War' in London itself, but the point of the War revolves around London. England is littered with battle sites, I live near Portsmouth which is the historic headquarters of the Navy... There are historic ships and museums there, not just some open field which has been preserved due to being littered with corpses hundreds of year ago, a tourist will not find this interesting. London showcases itself as a tourist attraction.
(03-09-2013, 08:20 AM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: Prepare yourself for rain, rain, and more rain Cheese

That's more like Irish weather. Tounge
(03-09-2013, 08:21 PM)Callos Wrote:
(03-09-2013, 01:12 PM)Warior135 Wrote:
(03-09-2013, 12:44 PM)Adman Wrote:
(03-09-2013, 12:32 PM)Warior135 Wrote: Whelp, York and Lancaster have a great history, Mainly the War Of The Roses and are both nice places in general.

Gloucester is a beautiful place, Not a chav in sight and everything is made from Cotswold stone and most houses are cottages.

And Worcester is also rather beautiful, Though still had modern appeal. It is also near Stratford-upon-Avon. Famous for the royal Shakespearean theater, Of which I live about 12 miles from.

Sounds like a great area to live. Not bad for moderate tourism but you can't really say London is shit if you want to see the sights.

"Sights in London": Chavs, Ugly buildings, Graffiti'd pingases in back-alleys, Bankers, Pick-pockets etc.

As for history: Gun-powder plot and WW2, Thats it.

Are you joking? London is the capital of Engalnd. Almost every historic event has revolved around gaining power in London... No, there is not going to be a 'War' in London itself, but the point of the War revolves around London. England is littered with battle sites, I live near Portsmouth which is the historic headquarters of the Navy... There are historic ships and museums there, not just some open field which has been preserved due to being littered with corpses hundreds of year ago, a tourist will not find this interesting. London showcases itself as a tourist attraction.

Yes, A modern tourist attraction.
Go to the Jorvik center whilst you are in York .

You can see my grandfather on display .
England has the best weather ever.
Lead by example.
Welcome to England, I thought I better show you the weather forecast, enjoy!

[Image: D3gDAvG.jpg]
Currently @ Jorvik center or something at Café Nero. England is great so far. Everything is so cheap here compared to Norway! *buy all the alcohol n food!*
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator