Question: While loading.
When joining the server for some reason... i now have to re-download weapons, anyone know why ?
is your CSS still linked? i always had to download the weapons when it wasn't linked, try it out. i don't know how to relink it but that might be the problem!. Hope this helps.
I once joined the server, and noticed that the materiel on the medkit was errored. Now I have to download the medkit every time I join the server.
I have to download Everytime i log in to the server.It pissing me off,What they download and play,when we quit they delete themself!?Impossible How to stop the download and went On to "senting server info"???Huh

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:46296547&b=9]
Never Forget Me.I Be Watching You.Stand In My Way And You Get Bullet For Your Birthday Gift

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:46296547&b=9]
Same problem as Ciryl. I've downloaded and added the FL Content pack but it still downloads weapons, suits, dresses etc. Any fix?
This also happens to my self!
Re-install your CSS content.
I got the same problem, just with all the content, and once ive downloaded it, it doesnt work..
Im using content from website, but aparently its not up to date.. :/, so I can't see female suits..
Same here. Its a FastDL issue I guess.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
I have the same issue with the medkits and also when I am looking at paramedics there is a massive error sign. Is that all CS:S materials?