Unblacklist Request
Name: Nolan Dawson

Time/Date: around 10:30PM EST, 03-04-13

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:10427959

Admin who blacklisted you: George

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I was blacklisted from using vehicles for six hours in-game time in the CityRP server, v2d. I was taking a turn by the flea market and there is a dark area and there were a few (I think 3) people standing in the dark area. I will admit that I was driving a little negligently but as I was drifting in the turn I hit the wall to realize there were people right there that I had accidently killed. I got out of the vehicle and tried to get any medics to come revive the people. A few minutes later, I got banned from using vehicles. I know it isn't a super long time, but I am a donator and an honest roleplayer and I never CDM or RDM. Not being able to drive makes it difficult to do anything outside of the immediate city, and I would really appreciate getting this privilege back as it is one of my favorite things about this server.

Thanks for your consideration
Quote:I was driving a little negligently

That's a bit of a understatement. You were speeding around the city constantly and then you CDMed me and 2 others.

I do feel that I may of punished you a bit to much so I am for lowering the blacklist by 3 hours.
I do realize what I was doing isnt allowed and that is a fair punishment. Thanks a lot for your understanding
Reduced 3 hours