Beflok
Name: Avalanche ^

Time/Date: For about 30 min.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:46779013

Name of Administrator: Beflok

Evidence: Beflok teleportet me away, and random accused me for a thing I never have done.!

He accused me for rejoining to get my car back after I got arrested..
I have told him the truth, but he was 100% on his case.. But this was not a fair admin response.

-----------------------------------------

I got arrested by Snipah, and got a warrent by the President and got jailed.
That's fine.. When I came out of the jail, I go to the Nexus, and ask'et "Spoot" to get my car back. He was glad, and will help me to get my car back in the garage. He open the Nexus security gate, and I got my car back in the garage.

[Image: abuse1.png]

[Image: abuse2.png]

[Image: abuse3b.png]

[Image: abuse4.png]

After all this I got a threat to get blacklistet if I argue with him 1 time again.
Why shall I get a threat. I just try to help myself out of this.!
This has got to be a joke. For like the millionth time....

You got arrested by snipah.
They then impounded your car.
When you got out of jail you disconnected.
You then reconnected minutes later.
I asked you just to pay the $150 or blacklist.

If you would rather I could have just ban/ blacklist for the constant insane driving you were doing would you prefer that? I tried to let the RP continue.

How is this abusing of powers?
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
General Rule #5 is why you got threatened with a blacklist. You realize disconnecting to avoid a rp situation is a bannable offense? I think you made out pretty well with a threat of a blacklist. And your screenshots of your logs have gaps in them. Always better to provide full logs as opposed to ones with holes in them. I assume that the gaps exist to weed out excess garbage, however I can put money on the fact that if an admin checked the logs, they could pull up your arrest, the car being impounded, and your disconnect / reconnect.

Side note, if you read the rules for abuse threads you would easily have been informed that an admin doing his job is not abuse. He didn't use his powers for a personal advantage, he didn't throw you/slay you. Just saying.
You can start with:
Contact "Spoot" - He gave me my car back in the garage, after I was released from the jail.
I have never rejoinet to get my car back.

So I can't see how I should disconnect, when I get my car back in the garage..
I think there is some confusion.. TheNoobKid got impounded twice.. the first time he got impounded he disconnected and reconnected after getting out of jail without paying a fine.

The second time he paid a fine to get his car out of jail.. beflok made him come to me and pay me for the first impound(when he disconnected) or get blacklist.

He was also breaking fearrp a lot and I think he got off very easy!
(03-05-2013, 09:34 AM)Snipah3 Wrote: I think there is some confusion.. TheNoobKid got impounded twice.. the first time he got impounded he disconnected and reconnected after getting out of jail without paying a fine.

The second time he paid a fine to get his car out of jail.. beflok made him come to me and pay me for the first impound(when he disconnected) or get blacklist.

He was also breaking fearrp a lot and I think he got off very easy!

Yeah thanks for clearing that up.

SAs can clearly look at the logs if they want to as that is how I determined that he avoided the RP to begin with.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
I still don't understand how you can say that.
I was not leaving to get my car back, and that is truth.
I get my car back with a little talk with the security in the Nexus desk.
That has nothing to do with rejoining..

- Haha... And you Snipah.
I saw you be killed in the tunnel, and 1 min after this happens, you was in your police car in the tunnel.
So how can you say I broke FearRP? - And you broke NLR?

When did I break FearRP?
Definitely not an abuse case.