Buying things you dont have room for
I have encountered a bug where I buy something, lets say a pack of M4s. I buy it, but i dont really have room for it in my inventory. The money dissapear, but no M4s, I asked Raffi about it, but he did not respond Tounge . This also happened a second time today, this time when I bought Mac-10s. It has also happened with small petrol tanks. Hope you could fix this bug, as it eats peoples money Tounge
Signature too big...
(08-03-2010, 04:20 PM)fai222 Wrote: I have encountered a bug where I buy something, lets say a pack of M4s. I buy it, but i dont really have room for it in my inventory. The money dissapear, but no M4s, I asked Raffi about it, but he did not respond Tounge . This also happened a second time today, this time when I bought Mac-10s. It has also happened with small petrol tanks. Hope you could fix this bug, as it eats peoples money Tounge
This isn't realy a bug if you ask me and can be easily prevented by looking at your iventory before buying...
-Signature removed-
(08-03-2010, 06:56 PM)s.J. Wrote:
(08-03-2010, 04:20 PM)fai222 Wrote: I have encountered a bug where I buy something, lets say a pack of M4s. I buy it, but i dont really have room for it in my inventory. The money dissapear, but no M4s, I asked Raffi about it, but he did not respond Tounge . This also happened a second time today, this time when I bought Mac-10s. It has also happened with small petrol tanks. Hope you could fix this bug, as it eats peoples money Tounge
This isn't realy a bug if you ask me and can be easily prevented by looking at your iventory before buying...
and what about when you forget it?it's really annoying. i've also lost a bit of cash on this, and i think that it shouldnt be to much of a problem to fix it.
Agree with Skaara.
It shouldn't be a problem to fix it.
If you loose the amount off 17k (for the m4 pack), then it's alot off money.
i like your way of thinking, gYsteZ Wink
Well, this is indeed an annoying bug. But seems like we cant do much since Soul is in Spain, and Fallen the only other who can refund is dead or at holiday. So until Soul have made his decission, you got to wait.
yea.... same with my model suggestion :'(