I did not do two of the things listed in my ban.
Your name: Three Dog

Your ban ID: 26155

Banned by: [FL] Vauld

Reason: Backseat admin, RDM x2, Stepping on sleeping body.

Involved: Seven was also involved with this incident with the paramedics.

Why we should unban you: I did do backseat admin. But I did not RDM 2 people. I didn't step on the sleeping body. Seven had already killed the body before I had stepped on it. I don't think my ban should be lifted but I think it should be shortened since I did not RDM twice. I also did not step on a sleeping body. I unfortunately did not get any pictures but I hope you all believe my word.
Ok, first of all, I do believe that you RDM'ed the 2 paramedics, but that's completely irrelivant. Not only did you fail RP by having a knife out and stabbing things, but you also back seat administrated, and the ironic thing is, I had literally 5 minutes before, put a quiz in OOC saying what to do if a minge punches you.. The answer was ignore him and move on/call admin. You did neither of those things, and instead decided to knife the minge, your ban will stay 5 days. I cannot believe you did the wrong thing literally 5 minutes after I told everyone what to do in that EXACT situation.
(03-03-2013, 07:09 AM)Vauld Wrote: Ok, first of all, I do believe that you RDM'ed the 2 paramedics, but that's completely irrelivant. Not only did you fail RP by having a knife out and stabbing things, but you also back seat administrated, and the ironic thing is, I had literally 5 minutes before, put a quiz in OOC saying what to do if a minge punches you.. The answer was ignore him and move on/call admin. You did neither of those things, and instead decided to knife the minge, your ban will stay 5 days. I cannot believe you did the wrong thing literally 5 minutes after I told everyone what to do in that EXACT situation.

I had not even seen the quiz on OOC because me and Seven were doing the camp-fire RP with Jokhah.
My only involvement in campfire was cuffing Seven cause he pulled a knife when he stood out of his chair (it was already out when he sat down) and letting him go. It was maybe 1 minute
Doesnt matter, the player did backseat admin and was involved in fail RP. That alone is worth the ban time, denied.