Two Issues. Please help.
Okay, first. I wanted to change my name, and I posted in the thread. My desired name was Eskay, my current name. I was told that there was a user with this user name already. I was confused because of the uniqueness of my name. I then tried to log in with the name, tried a few passwords and voilà. I thought back and I remembered that I made the other account before I knew you could change your name(fail). So I am stuck right now with that.

Problem number 2. On connecting to the server, my whole garrysmod force closes. This has happened for the past week, it is very frustrating. I tried cleaning out my addons, re downloading content pack. It doesn't work. Could someone give me a solution to this.

Thanks in advance.
I do not know about the first problem, but i think i can help you about the second issue.

This happened to my computer a few months ago, when i did not have a very good computer. What you have to do is make sure in garrys mod all your settings are reduced, because it may be that your computer cannot run it, and it is forcing the program to shut down, due to the fact that your memory is being used when loading the server.

That should work, and if it doesn't then try contacting steam support, and see what they can do for you.
(03-03-2013, 07:13 AM)Commander Fi5h Wrote: I do not know about the first problem, but i think i can help you about the second issue.

This happened to my computer a few months ago, when i did not have a very good computer. What you have to do is make sure in garrys mod all your settings are reduced, because it may be that your computer cannot run it, and it is forcing the program to shut down, due to the fact that your memory is being used when loading the server.

That should work, and if it doesn't then try contacting steam support, and see what they can do for you.
I can play garry's mod fine, singleplayer and other servers. I will try it though and see
if it works. Thanks for the help.
For your first problem are you saying that you made an account with the name Eskay, forgot the password went on to your one called Homer, tried to change the name to Eskay and got told it's in use?

For your second problem, do you click anything when entering the server? I have an issue where if I click anything when it's joining my garry's mod will freeze and crash.
(03-03-2013, 09:32 PM)Disabled Angel Wrote: For your first problem are you saying that you made an account with the name Eskay, forgot the password went on to your one called Homer, tried to change the name to Eskay and got told it's in use?

For your second problem, do you click anything when entering the server? I have an issue where if I click anything when it's joining my garry's mod will freeze and crash.

For the first, yes that is what happened. The second. I do tend to click while it is loading.
Okay, it worked!!! Thank you so much! Rep given.