[FL] Narcotic
Thumbs Down 
hi

I just wanna post a admin abuse on Narcotic.There was an other admin only and dind't helped me i asked 3 times to help with the rdm he just ignores me and i get kicked.Then comes narcotic online and says that my case was dealth with what isn't happened and bans me for chatspam!I don't get it.Please respond.

Killerelie4
Umm...... temp? And you need a reason in @ don't spam them. So like @ I need a admin/moderator, i got RDMed. No caps or and thing bad/swearing in it.
Use the template. You sent 5 messages a minute to me, then started in OOC, so I kicked you for starters, then you do EXACTLY the same thing when you come back on.
no i asked why you kicked me and you didn't respond and i saw the player was still on so i type it again in the @
Template?
I would like to second this.... I was banned, with no reason specified. No warning.

I asked for an admin to help me, first with @, then 1-2 times in ooc because i recieved no responce. The admin was online, and was doing, honestly, idk. I was stuck in a door, and had to prop kill myself to get unstuck.

EDIT: I hadn't meant to quote you killjoy, sorry.
Don't you people read the forum rules at all?
(03-03-2013, 05:05 PM)Killjoy Wrote: Don't you people read the forum rules at all?
sorry for this but I like to write a new abuse for narcotic as he admin rule is alway unreasonable and different from other admin,I just donated and I ask (beflok) if ss can wear suit and he say yes if pres allow and now narcotic came in and told us ss cannot wear suit. and never let other explane before he ban ppl.this guy at his own way and ban ppl without hearing them...1 my ban:random raiding:I was not raiding I was a cop and u a agent I know u working with pres and there a lot ppl do I check out and when I enter building I was ban from random raiding...next today he blacklisted me from ss because I patrolling...I not patrolling I was called as back up and just heading back to nexus when I was nexus garage door was open so I went to see if got transpasser and when I heading back to pres office I got blacklisted without letting me explaning.plz work on your admin thx.Angry
Time to close this circus down.