Hi, I'm oxocube2
Hi, my name is Tom, you can call me that if you wish, or you can use any of the following: oxo, oxocube, cube, oxocube2 or ox. As you will see that I am 21 and live in Cardiff, South Wales.

I have spent about 5-6 hours currently on your servers and think that it is a really fun server and a great way to use up spare time.

Look forward to meeting some of you in-game.

Cheers,

oxo.
My signature was too big, so Staff removed it.
The following 1 user Likes oxocube2's post:
  • Russkie
Hello Tom,

Welcome to the Fearless RP Community!
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
Hello, oxocube2. Welcome to Fearless and the Fearless Forums.
Be sure to read the rules, if you haven't already and to check out the Fearless Roleplay Guide.
Regards,
aviator
Welcome to Fearless!
Hello oxotcube2!

Enjoy your stay man, es muy bien! Tounge
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Welcome to Fearless, Tom!

I hope that you enjoy your stay, and if you ever need any help. Just drop me a message on the forums or steam!
(03-02-2013, 10:38 AM)myfloodify Wrote: Hello oxotcube2!

Enjoy your stay man, es muy bien! Tounge

Thanks guys, and myfloodify you spelt my name slightly wrong but no biggie Smile
My signature was too big, so Staff removed it.
Welcome!

I hope that you have a good time, and if you ever need any help make sure to contact someone, as you don't want to get banned.

Also make sure that you read the rules, and make sure that you learn how to RP decently, and then everything will be fine!

I hope that you have a good time at Fearless, and if you ever need anything please make sure to contact me!
Welcome to FL, Tom.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
(03-01-2013, 11:14 PM)oxocube2 Wrote: Hi, my name is Tom, you can call me that if you wish, or you can use any of the following: oxo, oxocube, cube, oxocube2 or ox. As you will see that I am 21 and live in Cardiff, South Wales.

I have spent about 5-6 hours currently on your servers and think that it is a really fun server and a great way to use up spare time.

Look forward to meeting some of you in-game.

Cheers,

oxo.

Warm welcome from us to FL:RP, lad! I hope you enjoy your stay, looking forward to RP with you. Cheese
Need houses, bases, high tech bases or other advanced duplicates?
/PM Wabbit in-game or add Wabbit on Steam for further information.