Breaking rules?
I´am posting this cause I get banned for breaking fearRP... It´s not a unban request it´s only one day but what I want to say is when some admin break rule nobody care. I was police commander and we was chasing Shark and some other guy I can´t remeber who it was. I was chasing them in tunnel I get in front of them and block their car stand in front of it and point with MP5 on them. I was writing "Police here! Get out of the car" when sudennly driver runned me off... When I said in OOC:" That was fearRP breaking", Shark respond me:"We are criminals on escape, we have alot of guns. Do you think one MP5 will frighten us?". I accepted this reason and I was quiet. But yesterday happened this almost same situation to me in front of Tides hotel persecuted be police, some cop get out of car but I fled. He called admin and I almost get ban... . Today (about 10 minutes about) I get into garage when some guy hostaged me, then next two came. All it were rebels. They were pointing with gun on me (I had glock out too but holstered) and wanted 2k from me. I want to make deal with them and connect their gang but they called admin I don´t want to give money. When I said I´am criminal and I wanted to make deal with them, He said fearRP applies for everyone and banned me for 1 day.
You do know that I can't do that.
"We are criminals on escape, we have alot of guns. Do you think one MP5 will frighten us", means we already had guns out, (Prolly a tranq or an AK) or I can't pull out another gun whilst under gunpoint..

And runned you off? I won't go into the grammar side but I defy you to tell me the last time I ran someone over, let alone CDM'd. Want to phone a friend? It was when I ran Andreas over in a Trabbi back when I was Admin. Tounge