Unban request
Exclamation 
Your name: naKED

Your ban ID: 14838

Banned by: [FL] Temar

Reason: CDMing on purpose, 10th ban

Involved: I don't remember, but the admin didn't give me any time to explain. I got raided without reason and I wanted to have my revenge.

Why we should unban you: When I got these bans (like year ago), I didn't know how to roleplay, but now I have played in other server, without any bans. (playtime: ~200hours) I'm now better roleplayer and I want to play again at your amazing server. It's alot better than other ones. I only want a new chance :/
Thank you.
You're clearly not a better roleplayer now if you go on CDMing for revenge.
(03-01-2013, 03:28 PM)Killjoy Wrote: You're clearly not a better roleplayer now if you go on CDMing for revenge.

It was year ago ! I'm not doing that anymore. I was stupid, I didn't know how to act in roleplay.
So could you please think of removing my ban ?
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
(03-01-2013, 07:54 PM)naKED Wrote: So could you please think of removing my ban ?

Try to ask for a trail.

User warned, not involved.
(03-01-2013, 08:11 PM)Sweetmonster Wrote:
(03-01-2013, 07:54 PM)naKED Wrote: So could you please think of removing my ban ?

Try to ask for a trail.

What do you mean?
(03-01-2013, 08:16 PM)naKED Wrote:
(03-01-2013, 08:11 PM)Sweetmonster Wrote:

Try to ask for a trail.

What do you mean?

If they grant you a trail then you'll have chance to proof yourself in a certain ammount of time. I don't know if they still do it but it's worth a try. If they'd give you 1 week you could show them how you have matured etc. Then they would be able to decide if it's a future unban or not Wink Good luck bro.
^ That thing would be great. I would love to give it a try.
It's up to you admins. I will roleplay and no-fail, If you give me a chance.
And thnx to you Sweetmonster !
Can I even get somekind of answer from admins? :<
Stop bumping your own unban request. The banning administrator will look it over once he has time.