Ban Request
Bug 
Name of player - starkiller56, Jos, snakefall

Steam id's - starkiller56 (STEAM_0:0:48436486) Jos - (STEAM_0:0:51778012)
Snakefall - (STEAM_0:0:42990386)

Time - 20:30 to around 9:00

Server - rp_evocity_v2d

summary - ATTEMPTED CDM,RDM,HARRASMENT, and FAILRP

Evidence - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZinkpYB-zLc
You yourself just admitted in the video that it's not a Nazi symbol, and where is the video when apparently I said "It's a Nazi salute" That would be against server rules, another player DID say it did but after I did it the first time. Besides me following you is not an arrest reason, therefore you just showed yourself breaking a server rule. The other officer even uncuffed me because that's just ridiculous and he continued to try and cuff me. I'm going to try and be mature and not post a BR for that.
(03-01-2013, 12:56 PM)starkiller56 Wrote: You yourself just admitted in the video that it's not a Nazi symbol, and where is the video when apparently I said "It's a Nazi salute" That would be against server rules, another player DID say it did but after I did it the first time. Besides me following you is not an arrest reason, therefore you just showed yourself breaking a server rule. The other officer even uncuffed me because that's just ridiculous and he continued to try and cuff me. I'm going to try and be mature and not post a BR for that.
well acctully thats not true you did say it was, were is your proof that you didn't, no you were harrasing me and i am aloud to arrest for that he un-cuffed you because he did not hear why you were cuffed, i re-cuffed you and what you do you know the other cop does not un-cuff you because i told him what you did, i was then RDM'ed by your good old friend Jos check the logs, well you were not being mature when you did this act, and you were only taking advantage of the fact that there was no admin online. Mature Really Sad
Starkiller - breaking Fear RP should be added.
Ban request approved on star killer and jos.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!