My shotty :( STARKILLER56
b]Name of player[/b]:Starkiller56

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:48436486

Time in GMT: 15 minutes before posting

Server: v2p

Summary: Well, I was working as a Presidential Guard. I was in the lobby after getting back from a fishing trip with the pres and 3 other SS when I noticed that there was trouble in the lobby so I thought that I would assist the police officers while the SS got the Pres to safety.

I Followed the cops to get the rebels that had been throwing bottles at us and helped them with the arrest. On my way back the police spotted a man with an arrest warrant so they followed him, I thought that they could use the backup so I followed them.
When they caught him, Starkiller56 ran up there and said that he was the Lord. I asked him to back off and he didn't listen at first, and so he kept on telling us that he was the lord and yada yada yada so I took out my field weapon and told again to back off and this time he listened. (I would just like to point out that this is failRP)
He ran back and then away a few times ( Breaking FearRP )
And after that I was on my way back to Nexus and he came back to me with the same crap so I told him to get away from me or else I would shoot him (Leg shoot).
He ran after me, pulled out an AK and shoot me in public near cops (FailRP, I've been banned for that... :_: )
His reason for killing me is stated in the picture.

Evidence:
[Image: rkd01w.png]
Um, as soon as I backed off I never came back, and you should have shown the part where you blackmailed me about your shotgun, I even offered to pay you for a new one as I never picked it up and you refused. You also have no proof of what actually happened it's mostly your word against mine...
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
if you told him to back off and he listend how is that fail rp also why is that specific message blacked out

User warned.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
(02-28-2013, 10:11 PM)Seasalt Wrote: if you told him to back off and he listend how is that fail rp also why is that specific message blacked out

Were you a part in this Ban request? Don't post if you are not a part of the BR.

User warned, not involved.
RIP in Pepperonis.
(02-28-2013, 10:11 PM)Seasalt Wrote: why is that specific message blacked out

Well... It has nothing to do with the ban and I didn't think that it should be brought in to the ban. (The person in this case is not doing anything wrong I was just thought that it had nothing to do with this part of the forum.)

Starkiller, You came back. If I have to I will find out the names of all the involved and then ask them if you came back after my warnings to gtfo of there.
(02-28-2013, 10:48 PM)fillehh Wrote:
(02-28-2013, 10:11 PM)Seasalt Wrote: why is that specific message blacked out

Well... It has nothing to do with the ban and I didn't think that it should be brought in to the ban. (The person in this case is not doing anything wrong I was just thought that it had nothing to do with this part of the forum.)

Starkiller, You came back. If I have to I will find out the names of all the involved and then ask them if you came back after my warnings to gtfo of there.
Everything, including the title is suggesting you're just mad at me for the loss of your shotgun, I'm not going to post here unless there is new evidence, I will leave this up to the admins.
I want to see an unedited screenshot.
I'll PM you Jokhah....
Uninvolved users warned. Please refrain from posting.
I've seen the unedited material. I agree with the poster, it doesn't have anything to do with the presented case and should be left out of the record. Any admins that wish to know why may pm me and I will pm the missing line. I assure you it has nothing to do with this case.