Itsasecret10
Name of player: Itsasecret10

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:2109878

Time in GMT: 19.23 GMT+1

Server: v2p

Summary: I was standing around watching a guy that failed RP as president and was going to have a race. Out of nowhere shots came out from the Nexus against me and I had no idea why. As you can see in the video I turned around to see if I was in crossfire or something but I wasnt and then Itsasecret10 (the SS) shot straight at me after I had move from previous position. I ran in to get evidence on who it was that shot me and he almost gunned me down and then telling an officer that we we're raiding which we clearly was not. I just stood there by myself, the rebel leader even PMd me asking me to get to the base at the same point I ran into the Nexus so I dont think any rebel at all was raiding.

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ws8fKw1I2...e=youtu.be
There was raiding goin on in cells, I was on low health and a machinegunman ran out from garage and I ran up and spotted you which is why the shots were fired. You then ran TOWARDS me and into the nexsus without freezing and head to the elevator (fearrp) and when it became clear u were no longer going to run around or potentially attack or trespass no more shots were fired.
You just started shooting at me. I stood there, looked straight at you UNARMED and without a suit when you shot. I dont think a rebel was raiding at all so how can you confuse me with an unarmed unemployed/corleone or whatever?!

You do realise I didnt start recording just at the beginning? I saw gunshots coming my way, looked around and saw you. You shot again and THEN I started recording. Everything else you can see in the video. Yes, some other guy fired shots after but when you started shooting there was no one near me that was armed.

I also recall that the president, or I should say dictator, dealing out orders about shoot to kill which you gladly obeyed.
I know nothing about shoot to kill orders, they're not permitted on the servers. If the presdid that, put in a BR for him if you want. What he orders has nothing to do with me. You fearrp'd runnin into nexsus and then at me and if you fearrpd doing that there was a real threat you'd continue to fearrp by whipping out a weapon. If I wanted to kill, I would have killed. You can clearly see I stopped. I did not kill you, I did not obey any shoot to kill order.
Logic thinking: Why did I run into the Nexus? To get the name of the guy who just started shooting me out of nowhere. What do you mean "continuea to fearrp by whipping out a weapon"? Fear RP is when you actually RP as being afraid. I just wanted to get in there, see the name of the guy who was shooting me and then leave, which I did. It was all out of character to get evidence for this ban request.
Sounds to me like you're more concerned with getting ban requests on this forum than actually trying to handle matters with common sense and calm discussion.

Generating, as a consequence, more grief and hassle/upset than if you'd been slightly more patient and resolved the issue right then and there-removing the need for all this extra time and energy spent on this forum.
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Evidence was not deemed sufficient, as accused player was not found violating rules.

[FL] Fultzy
Server Administrative Team