In-Game Cars
Not sure if I should post this here but I have about 80k+ but not sure what car to first buy, I don't have any car now. I want to save for a better one (Not the fucking BMW like people say "Hurrr buy BMW...") So post what car you started with or what I should first buySmile (Please no fucking troll posts... No one likes trolls...)Angry
Definitely Mustang. It costs 140k if I recall correctly.

Wrong section indeed.
(02-26-2013, 08:04 PM)GhostRider Wrote: Definitely Mustang.

^ that x)
I have seen Mustang be the 2nd most said one besides BMW... Anyways thank for not being trolls and sorry about wrong section I can not find one for like ingame talk D:
I've got a Mustang.

There good.

Except from the fact you HAVE to drift round a corner. You cannot turn round a corner without the car going out of control.

A word of advice. If you have never played a racing game, like a few people have which suprises me, then DON'T get the mustang. If you know the basics of drifting, go ahead and buy it but i assure you it will take you some time in order to learn how to drive it.

I think that the car that will suit you best is the Volvo. Its a decent car, and its good for RP's and its very easy to drive, and does have quite good speed. I recommend that for you!
My first car was the Golf GTI, a decent starter car. But if you have the money, the Volvo is great too. Though, these aren't flash cars.