Cya folks
Rainbow 
Now that I have been banned for the 14th time and this time it is a ban for 2 months I must say I still had a great time on the
server.
I know I have been a dick sometimes on the server. But even if I try to RP correctly I keep failing in it and an admin calls me up and bans me ( probably for the good cause )
I hope The admins and the community can forgive me for my inappropriate behaviour.

Well goodbye Fearless hope to see you in another life time.
Atleast you didnt make a rage thread, try to improve your RP skills. I have 14 bans too, I am not ashamed. I changed so why shoulndt you be able to do it?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 4 users Like equal's post:
  • Domuscus, Generation, Commander Fi5h, Red Orchestra
Take the to read the rule etc. And im glad you didn't rage, and you se what you did.

See you soon
The following 1 user Likes Weecow's post:
  • Domuscus
I am not the typ of a rager, im a guy who wants to have fun in a server. But I think my fun has spreaded more to bullying and I dont want to ruin other people's experience so I think its better if I leave. Maybe I will come back sometime but for now I need to let my ban pass.

Love you all.
I see that you're taking this very mature,
I respect that.
Read the rules, improve your RP skills, and I hope to see you back sometime and RP with you Smile
Goodbye. See you soon.
Regards,
aviator
You're a very mature person, that's hard to find on the internet.

Just take some time to think about what you're doing wrong and improve on it and I'm sure you will be a much better RP Character.

You may have 14 bans, but there's no reason why you can't become a better Roleplayer and never get banned again, so don't think your time here is up Smile.

Hope to see you once more here, Domuscus.
You may have many bans, but you have something that most players don't have when they are saying goodbye.

Maturity.

Most of the people that leave fearless always leave a little thread saying how much they hate us all, and hope we all get stabbed, but it really doesn't help them.

You may have alot of bans, but im sure that you will be able to learn from your mistakes, and if you come back make sure that you read the rules, and get to know people in the community more, and you will defiantly become better!

Slightly Off Topic: I use to play on Revolt Gaming which was also a RP server, and i was permanently banned. Instead of calmly saying goodbye to me, they told me that i would never get anywhere, and i was never to change. Look where i am now. Im a donator on fearless, and i have entered a welcoming community, where i have made a great amount of friends.
The following 1 user Likes Commander Fi5h's post:
  • Viljo
As most of the people said already, You didn't make a rage thread, wich really proves that you are matured.
When I hear that people got banned pretty often, I expect this kind of thread :

Subject : FCK FL

Your Message : WRAAAGH, I GOT BANNED, I HATE YOU ALL, SEE YOU IN HELL ALL!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

*lol*.. Well, Btw Commander Fi5h,

(02-26-2013, 08:44 PM)Commander Fi5h Wrote: Slightly Off Topic: I use to play on Revolt Gaming which was also a RP server, and i was permanently banned. Instead of calmly saying goodbye to me, they told me that i would never get anywhere, and i was never to change. Look where i am now. Im a donator on fearless, and i have entered a welcoming community, where i have made a great amount of friends.

I got banned from Revolt Gaming aswell, pretty immature people and a pretty huge disrespectful administration thread, But since we're on Fearless, I'm glad I'm here. Smile
(02-26-2013, 11:18 AM)Weecow Wrote: Take the to read the rule etc. And im glad you didn't rage, and you se what you did.

See you soon

Anyone who decides not to read the rules when they first join Wrote:But don't you see?! He doesn't need to read the rules! He already knows them because like, he's so smart y'know? But the admins have super powers so they KNOW that he hasn't read them so they like, ban him! Omg! He would read the rules so they would stop banning him but like, why read something you already know?! Omg!