Gunpoint
Ok so, I don't really know if this belongs here, but here it goes.

Yesterday we had a little bit of an awkward situation. We were in a store, with a creep who came back all the time.
I was the store's security and asked the man to leave a couple of times. About the 4th time he came in, and i asked him to leave, he PULLS his gun and yells. BACKOFF. The store owner had his gun pointed at the man too. The creep was aiming half at the store owner, half at me. (Some sorta triangle), and i got my gun too. It was 2vs1 now.
There were no shots fired, we settled it with no unneccesary DM.

And here's the question:
Was I actually allowed aiming my gun? (FearRP) Just useful later on.
Because the man said I wasn't.
Well the problem is, IRL, you wouldn't try and grab a gun when someone is already pointing a gun at you. That being said, if you already had a gun out, but lowered, then you can raise it when they do. Primarily the rule is to stop people abusing RP situations by magically pulling an AWP out of thin air, since IRL you'd see it :p
Well after all you were a security officer so you should have a gun out at all time so I wouldn't see why that would be wrong.
-Signature removed-
I would say if it was on your back then it wouldnt be a problem because it is on a bandolier which allows you to move it around your body.
Also Storm's mom is a hottie and Andreas and King Guami do her all day every day. -In memory of the biggest Troll Thread in FL history