Narcotic.
Wosh

7:30 PM

http://steamcommunity.com/id/joshuarwilliamson

Narcotic

As futile as a thread this will no doubt be, I can't help but feel like it might raise awareness of how much of of an incapable admin Narcotic is. This whole conversation between me and him was spurred on by someone ([MaFu] Coolio (SWE) to be precise) was fail RPing and breaking NLR on 4 different occasions. Regardless of what lead Narcotic to this, as him being an admin, I never really expect them to do their job anyways. After @'ing him multiple times to no avail, I then posted in OOC in hopes of someone confirming him to be AFK or busy, as y'know an admin of a relativity small server would normally have the courtesy to say 'wait a minute I'm busy', but no, as is Fearless RP admin tradition, I was kicked for 'Spamming' and 'Not providing any evidence'. Taking it to account that I only said in OOC once that he was not doing his job, I don't quite think that that somehow equates to 'Spamming' aside from that childish reason, he at no point made it clear to me that he would like me to provide evidence on my claim of someone breaking rules. Having Been kicked I then re-joined the server (v33) to attempt to reason with the power drunk admin, and the conversation stood as follows:
[Image: 49935594.jpg]
[Image: uIYO6gR,8VJyyFa,dEadhr6,lWxHppL,pPUoNCb,...,E9R8cu1#2]
[Image: uIYO6gR,8VJyyFa,dEadhr6,lWxHppL,pPUoNCb,...,E9R8cu1#3]
[Image: uIYO6gR,8VJyyFa,dEadhr6,lWxHppL,pPUoNCb,...,E9R8cu1#4]
[Image: uIYO6gR,8VJyyFa,dEadhr6,lWxHppL,pPUoNCb,...,E9R8cu1#5]
[Image: uIYO6gR,8VJyyFa,dEadhr6,lWxHppL,pPUoNCb,...,E9R8cu1#6]
[Image: uIYO6gR,8VJyyFa,dEadhr6,lWxHppL,pPUoNCb,...,E9R8cu1#7]
After having my intelligence insulted, I decided it would be more productive to just post this thread, however I do not expect any thing to be done about this, I do hope that whoever recruits these Kids into administration, starts to be a tad more select instead of just hiring anyone with a Power complex. I really enjoy playing this game and rarely have such dramatic quarrels with anyone other than the admins.

For some reason, the imagine portal links aren't working, just right click and copy imagine URL if you are interested in reading the conversation between myself and Narcotic.
Use the template.
You kept screaming in OOC how much you didn't like when administrators ignored you, when we in the reality sometimes are busy, I kicked you as you kept going and going, I don't find the abuse.
Looks like somebody hasn't read the Courthouse rules regarding posting abuse threads.
I have amended the post, that should keep the bureaucracy relativity low now.

First off, I posted once or twice in OOC, simply reiterating my dismay. Again, as I said, you made no attempt to ask me to provide evidence or indicate that you were lacking something to act upon. Secondly, its 2013, if it takes you more than about 5-8 Second to simply type "/pm Wosh I'm busy dealing with another matter at the moment, I'll be with you shortly" then I seriously suggest that you renounce your Administration from this server. Thirdly, I'm not a Child, I'm a very well educated man and I really don't appreciate being spoken down to by someone who is there to assist me. I avidly await your explanation.
I fail to see any "Abuse" of his position. I'd like to remind people that we admins sometimes are dealing with 2-3+ people at a time, constantly getting messages through @ chat and PM's. You get people complaining, people asking questions, people asking you to see their RP, and generally you need to keep a look out for all types of chat to spot out any infraction. Sometimes we're just too busy, even to say "Please wait, I'm a bit busy", because perhaps we need to tell that to 5 different people and we just loose track of everything.

If Narcotic offended you then I believe an apology is due and we can leave it at that. Just my opinion though.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
If you got offended by a sarcastic reply, I'm sorry, I fail to see how this is abuse though.
he banned me for 2 weeks because someone was daring me to push his car away. while the one who helped me had 4 bans and this is his 5th and still he has shorter while its my first.
Oops, forgot to close this case.
No abuse.