Server is online again!
Exclamation 
This is my personal view on the issue and also an official FL:RP statement:
  • DO NOT ATTACK ANYONE OR ANY SERVERS. No counter-attacking, no threatening to DoS anyone either.
  • DO NOT FLAME OR DEMEAN ANYONE. Not the attackers, not people supporting or against the attacks.
  • DO NOT CONTACT THE ATTACKERS. Don't try to befriend them or kindly ask them to stop or whatever.
  • STOP WHINING. DDoS attacks are NOT easy to counter. It's not as easy as porting one CSS LUA script. It's not "just ban them ffs." Protective software is very expensive.
We are dealing with the issue, we know when servers are down, we know when the attacks are going on.

I'd like to remind you that the following will get you banned INSTANTLY and PERMANENTLY:
  • Giving out delicate specifics on the attacks.
  • Naming, posting guides, posting links, etc. to DoS or similar software, that can be used to harm our networks.
  • Threatening to DoS our network.
  • NEW RULE: NO DOS THREATS AT ALL. That includes towards the original attackers themselves.
The following 4 users Like Killjoy's post:
  • Penguin, Elmo, Headster, Skaara Dreadlocks
Well said.
servers is back online yea but its not good i disconnect every time i lost more then 20000 cash because servers lose connection what is this problem and get we our money back ?