banned with out question
i was banned by salinsky for rdming some one that got in my car unlocked and tryed to run me over and he saw him steal it n every thing n didnt do anything about it even when the guy wasnt even trying to rp in the server. thats against the rules as well as what i did but i just killed him once n i have warned him not to get in my car n thats against the rules but when i shot the guy he banned me with out questioning me or anything n the time of ban is outrageus banned for 24 housrs for my first ban??? come on a few hours would have been ok. i asked him why n still he refuses to answer me. is this how you treat new players??? atleast change my ban to atleast 4 hours cause i would like to play when i get out of work tonight. and please consider a unban or shorter time please
Use the template. Provide evidence of actual abuse. Administrators do not have to question/warn you before issuing punishment.
I didn't see him steal it.

And like I said in the PM, use @ to report such things next time instead of taking matters into your own hand. From what I saw it was a blatant RDM, but now I know it was backseat administration, I'll ask an administrator to change the ban reason to that.
You were shooting at cars just because they were similar to yours, even when they weren't yours.
You could have easily seen that wasn't your car but you still killed the guy.
Lead by example.
Wow such crap... Whatever... Still didn't do air about half the people not even rpibg like your self but ok

So watching him steal my shit when he was a fire man n still didnt shit about it n I did saybsomething but u failed to realize it. What a great admin you are. fail admin use b it yall dont give a shit..

It was one car btw get you facts right n u werent even there so..

No you have to be up close to get the name Anne I did kill the wrong Guy i'm sorry but still yall never banned the dude who stole my car. And to be my first ban 24 hours is bs. I wanna freakin play
Lemme explain something to you. First off what your writing is extremely hard to read. Your attitude is pretty poor as well. I don't think the fact that you wanna play is really reflected well by your statement "yall dont give a shit.." So let me give you some pointers for the next time you decide to post an abuse thread.

1: Read the rules for posting an abuse thread.
2:Use the template or if you didn't and are asked to, go back and fix it to show the template.
3:Bring evidence of some form to the table.
4:Regardless of how you feel about the situation, keep your emotions and out bursts in check during the course of the thread.
5:If english isn't your first language, try using google translate or some other form of translator so that we can understand roughly what you are trying to say.

It hurts my eyes and brain to read half of what you put on there. I know guys on this server group that don't speak any english who can produce better text using a bad translator then whatever you did or used to give us this display of e-garbage, no offense. Hopes this help in your future posts so that the team can better service you.

-Jokhah
Closed