Automated Donations
(02-21-2013, 04:30 AM)Shinope Wrote: Saw another similar thread, and Temar checked the guys stuff out, any chance of something similar happening?

Possibly, try 'Private Messaging' Temar.
Regards,
aviator
(02-21-2013, 09:03 AM)Aviator Wrote:
(02-21-2013, 04:30 AM)Shinope Wrote: Saw another similar thread, and Temar checked the guys stuff out, any chance of something similar happening?

Possibly, try 'Private Messaging' Temar.

Will do, thanks bud!
Please allow Soul some time to return from his holiday.
ill leave for soul to resolve, all i know is it was reversed for reason buyer_complaint and then came back again
the amount changes due to fee's etc by paypal, and was no longer $5 there for not enough for 2 donator packs
and thats why the automated system only gave you 50k
(02-24-2013, 06:24 PM)Temar Wrote: ill leave for soul to resolve, all i know is it was reversed for reason buyer_compla nt and then came back again
the amount changes due to fee's etc by paypal, and was no longer $5 there for not enough for 2 donator packs
and thats why the automated system only gave you 50k

Hmm, okay thats weird, as $5 still left my bank account, allow me to elaborate, after recieving nothing I followed this quick fix by another user as it seemed to work for him http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=26742 hence the dispute and then the re-acquisition, upon doing this I then recieved 50k rather than nothing but still missing 50k.
I guess Soul is back now?
The fact that you reversed and messed about with PayPal could result in charges to souls account
So ill let him check what's what and decide what action to take
Well I don't understand why it would as I have done many things like this before and don't see where a charge would incur?
Also after 10 days of waiting I become impatient and followed what a fellow user had posted in the help & support area to get my issue resolved and even that only half worked.
This has nothing to do with the other user, something differently obviously went wrong here. Like Temar said, Paypal charged fee's which took x amount of money from the 5 Dollars which means that there isn't enough money for 2 Moneypacks.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
I'm back from holiday, I will look immediately for you.

Edit: Fixed, sorry for the long time waiting.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • Shinobia