08-30-2012 Unban request - Lameedition
Heart 
Hallo there. I would just ask if I had any luck in the bag and ask one last time after i got bannede 08-30-2012 half year ago for scamming. But i didnt do it, but listen to me..

Name: Le Frank Gusta Martin
Money: 282307
Donator: 0 days
Time played: 207 Hours

I'm on vacation with my girlfriend for 1 and half week. So I came home and had to unpack and things like that. so later that day I would play on your server, but I could not join. So I checked forum. so, I saw that I was banned for "scamming" but I do not know what happened ... So I asked my brother if he had done something "when he has been allowed to play on my account when I was on vacation" And he said no nothing, and do not know if I should believe it. For when I went on holiday I had not done anything ... Hope believes in me and that I have not done anything wrong. I have Donatede then it would indeed be like shooting yourself in the foot to cheat and then be banned. But this is my last chance, I see, so hope you will consider it together....

Btw! Sorry im my english sucks! im danish.

Your name:LameEditiON :3 / Lameedition at ban.

Your ban ID:14280

Banned by:[FL] Ruxandra

Reason: scamming

Involved:A

Why we should unban you:Because I miss playing on your server, the good mood. And the super admins to keep track of the server. FearlessRP is the best RP server I've played on. I have 207 Hours and 1 rp points. And has not played garrysmod since I was banned. And do not bother to play other than FearlessRP. If it has been scamming, I will gladly give it back "If there is cheating in the way" Otherwise I do not know so much. (i dont know what my brother has done..... But i will hope for one last chance....... :(

[Image: 5o9wmq.jpg]
AWESOMENESS. When you get sad, i stop being sad and be awesome again. TRUE STORY! Skeptical
What others do with your account is your own resonsabillity really, thought I'm inclined not to believe your story due to your somewhat hefty ban record which is in a total number of 12 and mainly severe rules broken.

But then again I am not an admin anymore and therefore it is up for the SA team to review your case, although I advise not to unban you.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
You don't get banned for nothing.
(02-20-2013, 11:45 AM)Narcotic Wrote: You don't get banned for nothing.

I know. But I do not know what I've done since I have not played on my account, but my brother did while I was on vacation. . And I know that my brother has done anything on it, but he did not bother to say anything .. So there's probably not much to do .. : (

(02-20-2013, 11:44 AM)Ruxandra Wrote: What others do with your account is your own resonsabillity really, thought I'm inclined not to believe your story due to your somewhat hefty ban record which is in a total number of 12 and mainly severe rules broken.

But then again I am not an admin anymore and therefore it is up for the SA team to review your case, although I advise not to unban you.
Yes, I have some bans. But I beg 1 last chance. I know it's my own fault to borrow my account out to him, and it never happens again.

btw, why are you not admin anymore?
AWESOMENESS. When you get sad, i stop being sad and be awesome again. TRUE STORY! Skeptical
Fix your appeal, I'm not gonna waste my time trying to make heads or tails of this mess.
(02-20-2013, 12:46 PM)Killjoy Wrote: Fix your appeal, I'm not gonna waste my time trying to make heads or tails of this mess.

What do you mean?

if you can just give me a trial period, so i can show im not a scammer.
Bump.
Don't bump your unban request.
Lightbulb 
(02-21-2013, 04:01 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Don't bump your unban request.

i look in rules for unban request and i didnt see u can't bump, But mabye i missede it. Im sorry, it wont happend again
Scamming is under zero tolerance and will lead to a permanent suspension.
Also, I find it highly unlikely that somebody who's gained access to your Steam account by mistake would from all your games pick Garry's Mod, from all the servers out there come on CityRP and from all the minging possible would scheme up a scam. And even if such a magical rarity did indeed occur - too bad, your account = your responsibility.