Banned unreasonably.
Your name: Bcaseb

Your ban ID: 24993

Banned by: [FL] Narcotic

Reason: Randomly raiding, raiding another rebel.

Involved: Me, Admin

Why we should unban you: Admin did not explain it was a rebel base at any time, all the doors were blank, and I was not raiding randomly in the first place. If I had known it was a rebel base I wouldn't have bothered. I was looking for someone who stole my car and headed towards the lake. I bought the cheap golf mk2 tonight, and it was stolen within minutes, while I was in the offices.(for less than 5 min D=)
Anyhow, the guy was driving towards the lake and I lost sight of him, then saw him dump it into the lake and run off towards the (now I know as admins,) house.

I get around corner of house, dont see him, and all the doors are blank, windows blocked out so you cant see, and I thought I heard a lock sound. so I bust out weapons/lockpick as rebel and pick his door. the MOMENT I do so, the admin teleports to me and starts yelling at me. I didn't know it was his base, it was not marked as such. I wasn't "randomly raiding".

p.s. No visible cameras. I looked before I went in, wanted to know if the dude saw me coming in. How did you even know?
The house was mine and I have an eye on the logs for people using lockpicks, I caught you raiding my house while I was a rebel and you were, also, you didn't provide a reason, and I never touched your car, so I honestly don't see where the reason is?
Appeal denied.