Atomic's Goodbye(Opinions)
Well, i'm leaving. I have had it with these abusive admins and every rp event they wreck.

Nacrotic: Just because your butthurt from someone destroying your unrealistic gate doesnt mean you can ban someone for wrecking your gate, learn to rp before you adminstrate it. I was a rebel, learn the story of Half Life 2.

This community is falling apart, all the descent admins and staff left, and i don't blame them. Most of the time admins dont usually answer requests, and their excuse is "oh i had stuff to do" or "i was roleplaying", but then why are they admins if they dont want to adminsitrate Players are supposed to look up to admins, not fear them. Some of you are way to strict and harsh.
These may be opinions, but hell; they will turn into Facts sooner or later.

I do not care how much hate this thread gets, i just wish that all of you could open your eyes and see what is truly going on.

"This Community's Logic Is Unquestionable" - Atomskullz/Quake709
The story of half-life 2 has nothing to do with the rebels on FL...
Oh and uh, quick question. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcTSnKiPwJg
(02-17-2013, 05:21 PM)quake709 Wrote: Nacrotic: Just because your butthurt from someone destroying your unrealistic gate doesnt mean you can ban someone for wrecking your gate, learn to rp before you adminstrate it. I was a rebel, learn the story of Half Life 2.

I do not care how much hate this thread gets, i just wish that all of you could open your eyes and see what is truly going on.

"This Community's Logic Is Unquestionable" - Atomskullz/Quake709

You threw a Molotov at an open gate during an RP event, you did not "RP", you ran up to it, threw it and then ran off. If you wanted to RP a rebellion you could of gathered some followers and marched at the gate instead. You also said that an event in no fun without violence. With that attitude I don't think your going to get far on this server.

Anyway goodbye.
[Image: JdpYT.gif]
[Image: flameshield.jpg]
Its also not abusive
The following 1 user Likes LoneWolf's post:
  • Verzyn
Yeah, sorry for being a bad roleplayer and do something out of the usual, then punish those who break the rules and ruin everybody else's experience.
See you in 29 days and 23 hours.

Attention seeker is seeking attention.
[Image: mj2.gif]
G'bye.
Kind regards,
Whoopie
[Image: mxh.gif]
Rate Me.
(02-17-2013, 05:21 PM)quake709 Wrote: Nacrotic: Just because your butthurt

You're *

Bye =)
Or maybe he meant, "Just because your butt hurts". We will never know, it remains a mystery.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]