Hey there this is newbie AlphaQ...
Many of you probably haven't had the pleasure of meeting me In game yet which is probably a good thing. If you have seen me I was probably wandering around like a little lost puppy.

I gotta say so far this servers pretty sweet. Even though I have been a victim of rdm once...(yeah only once I know..) it is still a pretty sweet map/server with some people who didn't mind helpin me out. Coming from a few dark rp servers where their version of rp was... Hey.. I have a gun so.... You die now, mindset. This server is very fun.

Unfortunately I have been a bit tied up with a nephews bay party, so I haven't been able to jump on and contribute to an attempt of role play. it is alright. if you do see me wandering about make sure to rp up anything with me if you want...

I have been a strong rper in one other game(a mudd). And that was a long time ago at that. So I may be a bit rusty. So hopefully you won't go easy on me, just be a bit understanding...

Why I am here I do not know. I got here, posting on this forum when some clown showed up speaking jokes in spanish. I wish I had learned spanish.

Well anyways let's strat a game(if you have gotten this far). Ask me any question about anything and I will give you the best answer I can!(at least keep it pg-13)
Welcome to Fearless buddy
Also I have a question... Let's say some one is holding me hostage but hasn't tied me up.(that's the scenario). I understand fear wise I have to comply.. Now let's say I have a gun and they look away from me long enough for me to draw my gun... Do I have a right to shoot? Or do I still have to be...scared...
(02-17-2013, 01:49 AM)AlphaQ23 Wrote: Also I have a question... Let's say some one is holding me hostage but hasn't tied me up.(that's the scenario). I understand fear wise I have to comply.. Now let's say I have a gun and they look away from me long enough for me to draw my gun... Do I have a right to shoot? Or do I still have to be...scared...

Well, normally you would be shocked, so yes, I'd say you need to still roleplay fear.
(02-17-2013, 01:50 AM)Narcotic Wrote:
(02-17-2013, 01:49 AM)AlphaQ23 Wrote: Also I have a question... Let's say some one is holding me hostage but hasn't tied me up.(that's the scenario). I understand fear wise I have to comply.. Now let's say I have a gun and they look away from me long enough for me to draw my gun... Do I have a right to shoot? Or do I still have to be...scared...

Well, normally you would be shocked, so yes, I'd say you need to still roleplay fear.

Thank you for both of your responses. Darn I was oping I would at least be able to defend my self. Sad
Welcome to FearlessRP Alpha Smile.

Hope you enjoy roleplaying on the servers.
(02-17-2013, 02:06 AM)Flabbawookie Wrote: Welcome to FearlessRP Alpha Smile.

Thank you kind person! Once I get to know the different areas I will be a better rper for this map.

I was also wondering. If its with in reason(nothing mass killy Killy disrupt disrupt). Could I make up any job that isn't in the field.. For instance a personal driver...
(02-17-2013, 02:15 AM)AlphaQ23 Wrote:
(02-17-2013, 02:06 AM)Flabbawookie Wrote: Welcome to FearlessRP Alpha Smile.

Thank you kind person! Once I get to know the different areas I will be a better rper for this map.

I was also wondering. If its with in reason(nothing mass killy Killy disrupt disrupt). Could I make up any job that isn't in the field.. For instance a personal driver...

Yes you can. As long as It doesn't violate any of the RP rules.
Welcome to Fearless man!

Enjoy your stay man, I'm sure you will! Smile
Welcome!