unban
Your name: cna_extremez

Your ban ID: 24692

Banned by: [FL:M] Salinsky

Reason: Massive fail RP, ramming cars purposely, not here to RP nicely

Involved: -

Why we should unban you:

I saw a moderator with an unusual username, I have never seen this mod on v33x but I then noticed his profile picture was the same as Salinsky's. So I said in ooc "Salinsky wut are you doing?". After I said this I got a pm from xChronicle saying something along the lines of do not blow his cover. (I cannot remember exactly what he said.) A few other people also said similar things in ooc to what I said. Several people replied in ooc saying things like Salinsky isn't here. Salinsky then changed his steam username back to [FL:M] Salinsky and said Those of you that blew my cover, will now face my wrath. He then banned a few people including [Play4Fun] Svojan CZE, his reason for banning him was "Hindering my work as a moderator"... [Play4Fun] Svojan CZE was one of the many people that "blew his cover." I thought this ban was unacceptable. He then went on to ban 9 other people including myself. The reason for my ban was "Massive fail RP, ramming cars purposely, not here to RP nicely." I was not ramming cars purposely, I rammed one car by accident with no driver which was parked in the middle of the road. I am really confused with the failrp bit. I was also not warned for ramming the car. I was also not warned about failrp.
Ban is under 24 hour and cannot be appealed, though I will explain what you did wrong.

During the time that you did not yet notice I was in the server, I saw you randomly ramming several cars, that's the fail RP, which is also explained in the ban reason.

I banned you with only that reason because I copy pasted it from notepad and didn't feel a lot of need to change the ban reason just because you blew my cover.
(02-16-2013, 10:32 PM)Salinsky Wrote: Ban is under 24 hour and cannot be appealed, though I will explain what you did wrong.

During the time that you did not yet notice I was in the server, I saw you randomly ramming several cars, that's the fail RP, which is also explained in the ban reason.

I banned you with only that reason because I copy pasted it from notepad and didn't feel a lot of need to change the ban reason just because you blew my cover.

So your saying that the reason for my ban was for "blowing your cover"?
so what you are saying is you banned him for 'blowing your cover' which isnt anywhere in the rules. then copy and pasting someone esles ban reason just to make the reason look slightly reasonable?
No, I had his ban in notepad, which I can show you, I didn't edit the original banreason as I saw no reason to do so.

Do not try and twist my words.
i was twisting words that is what i interpreted
(02-16-2013, 11:19 PM)Salinsky Wrote: No, I had his ban in notepad, which I can show you, I didn't edit the original banreason as I saw no reason to do so.

Do not try and twist my words.

We are not twisting your words, but thats what it sounded like you said.
* wasnt

* wasnt

* wasnt
Ban 24 hours or less.