Framerate issues around certain parts of the map.
For some reason, when on V2P I get some serious FPS drop when looking around the bottom part of the map. It's not just Fearless either as I have tested it on other random servers with this map and it's the same problem. I also get problems on V33X when looking around the Nexus. It's really starting to annoy me so if there is a fix can someone please tell me.

Thank you.
Bump.

Could somebody please help me out with this issue, the only other peice of information there is that I can say is that when I look at the certain area, in the top left of my screen it will come up with a warning message saying "Something is creating script errors!"

If that helps, I need to get this sorted to RP properly.
What is the specs of your computer? CPU, GPU, RAM etc.

I do not have any lagg at all, so it's probably your computer. :p
I don't think so.

AMD Radeon 6100FX Six-Core

HD Radeon 6450 2GB

8GB RAM

1TB Storage.

Not my PC Wink.
Since you're suggesting LUA errors, it'd be nice to know what those errors actually were....Tounge
With all due respect,

Trevor Jackson

[Image: ActualSig.jpg]
(02-16-2013, 07:21 PM)bruterules Wrote: Since you're suggesting LUA errors, it'd be nice to know what those errors actually were....Tounge

I can't say any more, it just says "Something is creating script errors!".

I don't know how to find out which errors they are, could I find them in the console?
May just be that the area of the map that is going slow, may possibly just have more detail, and your computer may just not be able to run fast enough.

Best thing i think you should do, if you have not already tried is lower your graphics settings, in order to get better performance!
I'll try that now, thanks.