- Unban Requiest
Name: Smexii

Ban ID: 11985

Banned by: Console

Reason: Abusing a glitch to gain an unfair advantage

Involved: Smexii and DIRTY SMURF

Why you should unban me: Hello, it's been a while now. I'm banned couse you are thinking that i hacked. I didn't. You can think what ever you want but i just wanted to start over. I loved your server and i wanna play on it. I would be so so so happy if you unbanned me couse i'm bored. And when i played on that Fearless i was always happy.
Please i'd love you guys if you do that. It's all i want. Bye, i'll hope for it!
You wanna tell us the whole story?
Yes ofcourse i will.My friend and i was Corleone Members and we was going to find a house. And we went in to a house and it was alredy owned. And he said that he have found weapons. Then we followed him and saw weopons in the bathtub. We picked them up but it was infinite of them. That is the whole story!
No. I was the one that issued the ban and you were one of the people who glitched weapons. You dropped them and then reconnected and grabbed like 20-50 pieces. You did that with M4s and AKs.

I don't advise an unban for him.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
All the bans issued for abusing that glitch have already been revised multiple times - only those with indications to malicious exploitation remained as permanent.

Appeal denied.