Views on 2012,
I know it isnt going to happen, but I would love to hear the community's views on this subject

Watch these videos
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thuViaxRd...re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Mxjbip6y...ideo_title

Think one day the world will end and this is what we we'll lose.

The earth wasn't made to perfectly adapt for life, We Adapted to the earth perfectly.

Earth Hour today, 8:30pm-9:30pm No lights, Will you?
Also, all that panick with the world is going to die in 2012. Think about it, the world is realy going crazy, all that Japan stuff. And an earthquake another place, can't remember.
A litle change of subject :3
I'm not trying to brain wash people into thinking the world will end, And the Japan subject; has nothing to do with it. Japan is above the 3 major earthquake plates.

Plus its Earth hour today, you can find out more at - http://www.youtube.com/user/earthhour

Just think if one day the earth will end and everything we take for granted is suddenly gone.

Humanity will not end, It will evolve and survive.
If the world DID end in 2012, there's nothing we can do about it. Personally I don't believe in it. Though, i have my vague thoughts about it. Then still there is nothing we can do about it, the only thing we could do is sit back and wait till you die..
(03-26-2011, 09:01 PM)Biowulf Wrote: If the world DID end in 2012, there's nothing we can do about it. Personally I don't believe in it. Though, i have my vague thoughts about it. Then still there is nothing we can do about it, the only thing we could do is sit back and wait till you die..

I know we can't stop it, But we can slow it down so we at leasts have a couple of more years to live on this planet.

This film makes clearly how beautiful the Earth is. It's a shame what we do to it.
(03-26-2011, 10:02 PM)Visual Wrote: This film makes clearly how beautiful the Earth is. It's a shame what we do to it.

I tought the same thing, i only have computer and a candle runing right now Tounge
I don't believe in 21.12.2012 and well, "end of the world" is kinda overblown.

Firstly, don't forget the Cold War, how close we came to nuclear Armageddon back then.

Secondly - our world might end at absolutely any time, all kinds of anomalies and stuff can occur and f*** s*** up really quick.
To be honest, "our world" is limited to our own lives, which can also end at any given time. Hit by a bus on the street, electrical fire at the office, gas leak in your house, heart attacks, etc.

Ignore the "OH MY GOD GLOBAL WARMING, 2012 END OF THE WORLD" and similar sob-stories. It ain't a pretty world out there, but busting your nerves over it won't make it any prettier.

The moral of this (depressing for some) story is actually not as dark as it seems - take everything life has to offer, since we only live once. Enjoy each moment as if it were your last, because hey, it really could be.

Don't listen to people telling you that this is god's revenge or some supernatural power is trying to send messages or other s*** they make up to scare you into following their lead. This is your life, your own story, you're the star of the show. You control it, you make it what is, you are your own god.

Everything will come to an end sooner or later, it's your own doing whether your world ends in tears or laughter.
The following 1 user Likes Killjoy's post:
  • Adolf
(03-26-2011, 10:31 PM)killjoy Wrote: I don't believe in 21.12.2012 and well, "end of the world" is kinda overblown.

Firstly, don't forget the Cold War, how close we came to nuclear Armageddon back then.

Secondly - our world might end at absolutely any time, all kinds of anomalies and stuff can occur and f*** s*** up really quick.
To be honest, "our world" is limited to our own lives, which can also end at any given time. Hit by a bus on the street, electrical fire at the office, gas leak in your house, heart attacks, etc.

Ignore the "OH MY GOD GLOBAL WARMING, 2012 END OF THE WORLD" and similar sob-stories. It ain't a pretty world out there, but busting your nerves over it won't make it any prettier.

The moral of this (depressing for some) story is actually not as dark as it seems - take everything life has to offer, since we only live once. Enjoy each moment as if it were your last, because hey, it really could be.

Don't listen to people telling you that this is god's revenge or some supernatural power is trying to send messages or other s*** they make up to scare you into following their lead. This is your life, your own story, you're the star of the show. You control it, you make it what is, you are your own god.

Everything will come to an end sooner or later, it's your own doing whether your world ends in tears or laughter.

Thats deep..
And you seriously got a point there!
It's only because the Mayan's Calendar didn't go any farther along.

Plus they're already gone I think - so they were several hundred years off..