Mahti's Goodbye letter
Star 
I'll be leaving FL because I've been very inactive for quite a while and really I'm not up to playing Gmod anymore, Nor FL or Spacebuild.
Currently I've been into Arma and DotA so much where I actually get even some money made.
Almost all of admins who I used to be very good friends have left like sJ, Storm, Mikey
Zap, Toast, Tim, Andreas, Stillalive and Flame, Before I used to be very good friend with every single admin and it just isn't same anymore.
I'd like to give huge thanks to.
-SA team to keep peace in admin team.
-Soul for great server where I spent 1500 hours
-Developers who have helped Soul out in scripting.
-Admin team which it was great pleasure and honor to work with till these days.
-All friends I made in FL and had great time with (Especially my girlfriend who I hooked up with. Jamie <3"
I'll be around in forums time to time still and maybe pop up on server but now, Goodbye everyone had fun.
Damn, Johnny. I've known you for more than a year now, saying goodbye would be wrong.

We'll keep contact on steam, hopefully.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Sad to see you leave your position, goodluck in the future!
ArmA II and DotA got you too ? I got that "fever" too. Add me on Steam if you wanna play sometimes : darkel121 / Darkel

Stay safe. Smile
Wow two admins leaving or resigning well I wish you luck Mahti bye.
Farewell Mahti , I shall wait for your return.
You've been a very good admin and it's sad to see you resign, I do respect it though since it's not good to continue when you're loosing interest for something plus friends leaving the team is hard to deal with.

Hopefully you hop in the server one day, and enjoy some RP.

I want to thank you for all the things you've done for Fearless, you've been admin for a long time and shown loyality to Fearless.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 3 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Shinobia, Bunchcrunch, Nuka
Damn Matteehh, goodbye buddy <3
Oh not another admin Sad, Really sad to see you leaving i wish you the best luck in the future.
2 admins leaving in 1 day, aww. Anyways i haven't really met you, but you seem like a great guy. I wish you good luck in Dota and Arma i hope you will find your place there Smile

Bye Mahti.