Resignation.
First of all I want to thank you for keeping the FL community in some of the best shape I have seen (disregarding the many cases of admin abuse, I will get to that soon). People knew that you were the "bad cop" (for the minges) around that doesn't care if you're banned or not, you just cared about what was right. Now being if this was good or bad or not, your intentions were for the best of the community. You banned the people who needed to be banned and let the "good" roleplayers be (not saying I am one). As Rowan said, you have made a big impact on the community, good or bad. And I myself find that the people who hate you are the ones who got taught a lesson about reading the rules by you banning them.

That brings me to my next subject, I am not saying I entirely agree with your type of administrating, though it did get the job done. You struck fear into the hearts of the minges and brought prosperous thoughts to the ones who read the rules. My only peace of advice if you administrate any other servers is that you try to explain the rules to others. I have found myself that when moderators or administrators explain the rules, people are less likely to break it again and or leave the community. Now that is just my opinion, hate it or like it, I am not saying this is the "right" way it is just my way of thinking.

Overall it is sad to see you go. You have made a huge impact on the community from the amazing Combine War RP, to your ruthless banning. I wish you the best of luck in the future and I am sure that if you are dedicated to anything else in life as you were (and still are) to the FL community, you will do great things in life.

Kind regards,
Theomenz
I disagree.^
In my experience she also enjoys spin-doctoring explanations made for people's actions, and I'm not a super-biased guy in any way.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
The following 1 user Likes Toxic's post:
  • Rowan13
Without opening my big mouth and getting myself in trouble...

Goodbye. I hope I can RP with you some day.

Although i never had any real interactions with you either on the forums or in-game i have to say that it's sad to see you leave even though you were one of the most dis-liked admins within my friends on FL. Still i wish you the best of luck in the future and i hope to see you on the server if you ever decide to RP.

Your's Sincerely
The Doctor
Founder of The North Syndicate
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

I didn't realy have any interactions with you either Ruxandra, but it is realy sad to see you leave your position, i think you were a realy good addition to the team of admins.
I do hope that you will be playing on the server often Smile

Thanks and good luck Ruxandra
Have never been in contact with you before but I have searched a lot of the forums and most of them have got you in it. Mostly ban appeals you regected, some of which had me confused... Most of the community disagrees with you, from what I read, but I guess you were TRYING to keep order in FL, I presume? Well hope to see you around the server and it's always sad to see an admin go.
I must say it's sad to see you go instead of fixing your ways.

You weren't made an admin for being a rude, power hungry person, you were made one for good reasons. So it is sad that you can't return to that state.

I do agree with most posts though, towards the end things just weren't right and I wish you good luck with wherever you may go.
The following 1 user Likes Jacob1029's post:
  • buffalobagingi
I am sad to see you leave even though i have never met nor seen you on a server. i have heard great things about you and even with the abuse threads on you i still think you are great. im sorry if you have personal issues hope they can be solved. i hope to one day meet you, you seem great.

kind regards,
-giant pony
Even through you failed on my permaban i wanna wish you good luck :3
To be honest I believe you should have left way before now ruxandra honestly yeah. You've done a few good things but quite many bads things too such as making a lot players have to leave even admins because you were so rude towards them.

Anyway bye Smile
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

The following 1 user Likes Andreas's post:
  • Nyxeify