_Shaho's Unblacklist Request
Sad 
Name: _Shaho

Time/Date: 2 days ago. (BAN ID: 24101)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42090950

Admin who blacklisted you: [FL:M] Sally

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I was driving into the industrial estate when I was confronted by rebels. The rebels were all equipped and told me to back away, get in my car, and drive away. I did so and after about 10 seconds of driving my car was frozen and I was banned. The reason was for "using cars as a weapon" but I did not do this at all. I was faced away from them when driving and so I couldn't have hit anyone, and I didn't use it as a prop-killing tool. When my ban expired I logged back on to find that I was blacklisted from using cars. I would really like this blacklist lifted as it seems almost impossible to RP very well without cars.

I'd really appreciate it if this blacklist was lifted so I can continue RP and enjoy playing on the server.

Thank you.
You did do it, the lag story is a lie. You backed up, drove away, came back and ran into them.
(02-14-2013, 09:06 PM)Salinsky Wrote: You did do it, the lag story is a lie. You backed up, drove away, came back and ran into them.

I didn't do it. I did a U-Turn and went through the tunnel. You froze my car with the physics gun and banned me. I didn't even get a chance to get away, let alone turn back to run them over. Also, I said nothing about lag.
This request can be closed - I can wait out the blacklist seeing as there's no reply.
Closed per OP's request.