Anyone wanna do contra rp with me.
I will do it later tonight, 6pm central time probably.
Contra RP?

How do you effectively RP with contraband?
The following 1 user Likes DoomDude1's post:
  • Commander Fi5h
I love contra rp, it's the best.

No, contra is 'not' Roleplaying. If you want to RP do something else.
(02-12-2013, 05:19 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Contra RP?

How do you effectively RP with contraband?

At least I've gotten RP point by RPing it properly.
The following 3 users Like Mahti's post:
  • Commander Fi5h, Nancy, Russkie
It is possible to roleplay correctly with contraband, only the imagination is the limit.
The following 6 users Like Narc's post:
  • Commander Fi5h, Nancy, CorieTheNub, Russkie, Humla, ToasTie
(02-12-2013, 05:31 PM)Narcotic Wrote: It is possible to roleplay correctly with contraband, only the imagination is the limit.

Its true. Please some Drug Labs and have a Drug Lab xD
RIP in Pepperonis.
The following 1 user Likes ToasTie's post:
  • Commander Fi5h
Easy to do Contraband RP!

You can have contraband, the full set so you have 2 Money printers and 5 drug labs.

Then you can make a building, where people can rent Contraband off you, and then they have to pay you a certain amount.

But then the police would catch you. Then the whole idea is gone!
Contra RP is actually RPing with the contra. Instead of spawning it in a corner, you actually RP with it like a criminal would do with a money printer. Druglab would be like Methlab RP.

Until some douchebag decides to ruin the whole by raiding and destroying all the contra, without actually RPing it, thus ruining the entire RP situation.

Only did it once, had about 20 hours. Had my job as "Hacker" where I RPed as some Hacking Nerd, had a huge thing in his basement with computers and stuff, and a money printer. The printer was actually destroyed by a good RPer.

My dumbass friend who will remain nameless decided to point a gun at a guy I was help fixing his laptop (not real laptop RP), the guy left claiming he will be back. Came back with a disguise to get another laptop fixed, and it turned into a hostage situation. He hacked into the basement and destroyed the contraband and shot my friend in the face, but spared me because I was smarter, lol.

Was good RP, didn't attract much attention and the whole point of it was just to contra-whore, but was still good RP.

[Image: 34739062.jpg]
I love this from time to time. It's fairly fun, ya know, hiding from the cops, making a little 'factory' and contrafarming, but not in the way you lock your self up. You could run errands and then it all ends when all 7 cops and 4 SS raid your base, victory or defeat, what ever it may be.
Regards,
aviator