Ruxandra
Name: =(eG)= Skakisen

Time/Date: February 3rd. 02:30-03:00~ CET

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:15331114

Name of Administrator: [FL] Ruxandra

Evidence: PM'ed admin to check logs for me.

Ruxandra banned me for false reasons and denied my unban request.
This admin abuse thread is up because she lied and abused her admin
powers to ban me.

"Mass RDM, backseat administrating, promoting generla aggresiveness, cardming."

Mass RDM, backseat administrating:
I have the right to defend myself against players breaking NLR, it's not BA for not wanting to die. I won't just pull out the camera, start taking pictures just to get killed.
RDM: Random death match.
I had a reason to shoot them. If they shoot at me, I shoot back.
No RDM ever happened.

"I don't care about the circumstances but when that happens to get proof and make ban requests, not kill them over and over again."

First of all, I don't do ban requests, secondly, it doesn't matter if I post a ban request or not, I have the right to shoot back if fired upon.

"don't make up the excuse of people shooting you and you shoot back because you can avoid that easily."

Yeah I just chose to die instead.
No, not really. I was stuck in the slums with the SS around one corner squatting behind a police car and the entire police force around the other. Some cops even rushed up to us and tried to taze us.
I died moments later when I ran out of healthkits. If it was so easy to avoid, don't you think I wouldve rather chosen to escape than die?

promoting generla aggresiveness:

"Promoting general aggresiveness came with your act, killing them over and over again, raiding people, generally around 6-8 people at least. I deduced that by you using keypad cracker and door breachers."

I did not raid 6-8 people, I raided 3 bases with legitimate reasons. I don't think I have ever even used a breacher, I bought several but they have never worked, always glitched, so where did you get that from?
raiding people with real reason is promoting aggresive aggresiveness? I think there is a need to demote several of admins for promoting general aggresiveness... oops.

cardming:
I'm still waiting for admin to pm me back about the logs. This didn't happen, I never even got into my car, it was parked in the middle of slums, how the hell was I suppose to get inside of it and drive away?

"Also, I saw you cardming at least 4-5 of the people that were breaking NLR, mainly the police officers."

HUH... that's funny. So you actually saw that, huh? Can you tell me what car I had when you saw me cdm those police?
Strange... I was in slums during the entire fight. If I actually could have gotten into my car and cdm people, wouldn't I just "avoid that easily"?

Honestly it sounds like you didn't even know where the fight was happening. You joined at the end of the fight cause I didn't see any admins on.
Now if there would have been any admins on I would have called for them ofcourse!

It's also kinda funny how you only banned me but not my gangmembers that were doing the same damn thing. You didn't ban any police officers either.
You just got in after hearing about me having almost 60 kills and prejudged the entire situation and therefore banning me.

Thanks, Skakisen
http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=12393
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(02-12-2013, 01:36 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=12393

I'm guessing you're posting that link: referring to You are only ment to post in this section if there was an actual abuse of the admin, not if you want to get unbanned because there was a misunderstanding or anything similar.

But I made this thread because: We expect our admins to tell the truth, if we find out about any lies, faked evidence or other attempts of twisting the truth the admin will be demoted immediately.
That's specific for the statements in the abuse thread.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
Not seeing the abuse in this one.