Пут_Медвед (Ban Request)
Name of player: Пут_Медвед

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:36631721 05:19

Time in GMT: 12:00 A.M

Server: rp_evocity_v33x

Summary: I entered the v33x server around 12:00 A.M GMT, I went into the city and noticed there was a Police Officer in a Lamborghini (FailRP) I then started recording, after I started recording for a few. He purposely backed up, more than once to CDM me. Demo file below.

Evidence: http://www.mediafire.com/?dg94u36f2x9znw6
I think you should provide your evidence in video or screenshots and it must be watchable without downloading it.
The download is a .dem file. (demo) Just download it and put it in garrysmod/gmod folder. Then go on gmod and watch it. Unless you want this minge running around FailRPing as a cop and CDMing some more.
Oh, shit! I was actually gonna post a BR on this guy, but deleted the video files cause it was taking up like 75% of my harddrive.

This guy is a minge, however. When he first joined I saw him steal a copcar as a security gaurd and started CDMing with it.

Sorry, I don't have any evidence, but hopefully this'll affect the admins' decision/opinion of this guy based on his reputation.

You have 24 hours to post it in youtube or another video sharing website.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
I'm sorry Beflok I'm not exactly sure how to do that, so I'm sorry if you can't download the demo file.
Just trying to help the community from FailRPers & mass CDMers.
No I appreciate that but I just dont download from any site basically. Only from hosting sites where you stream it from.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
We don't download anything, videos must be streamable.
I'm sorry guys, I understand you not wanting to download the file.
It's not a virus or anything like that, like I said just trying to help the server out.
If there was a way I could take the demo file, and put it on Youtube.
I'll gladly do so, just let me know if this is possible. Thanks.
just fraps it, but if you dont got any recorder program i can do it when i get home later on today Smile